What's new

MK9 Arena Discussion

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm gonna start off with my favorite arena and why it's my favorite is because the crowd cheers! :)

Kahn's Arena: By the looks of the images below, there is a stadium troll that looks to be chained up. It just makes me wonder about if you hear loud thunderous footsteps of this thing moving around in the background as well as loud roars much like the trolls in the LOTR series. In my opinion... I really hope that they do have these small features included in that arena.

Also, this stage is bound to have a "stage fatality" in it, right? Maybe the troll is somehow involved?

Easily my favorite stage as well, as it was in MK Armageddon also.

As for a stage fatal, this one seems to be a hidden one. One fans will have to find out on their own.

Now as for actual stage observation. Not to knock UMK at all, but the stage size could of been a tad bit bigger in that game in my opinion. I dont think we'll have to worry about that at all, but just trying to help.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Isn't the 'troll' called the Tormentor?

Right now, my favorite Arenas in this game are Kahn's Colliseum and The Pit. (mostly for the cameos). But those aren't my favorite arenas in the series.

I realy hope to see the Soul Chamber and Graveyard. But I hope not to see Goro's Lair, Kahn's Kave, The Pit Bottom. (Just to name a few)

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
I wonder what its animation will be, just fighting those shrimpy dudes?

That can't last long
:popcorn1: