What's new

MK2 Team Tournament

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
MK2 Team Tournament - SIGNUPS OPEN

McNasty, do you still want to play? If so, you should be an active player and not a reservist :)

MK2 Team Tournament - SIGNUPS OPEN

I'd team up with DEATHBRINGERj if he's okay with it or if he wants someone else I'll team up with Gremloc

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
MK2 Team Tournament - SIGNUPS CLOSED

New player signups are now closed. Any single players without a teammate need to find a teammate by 7pm est this evening

I'm interested in joining the tournament, anyone interested in partnering up with me for this?
Here is a video of me playing MK 2 on Kaillera vs ...well, just see the video. ( gg's )

DEATHBRINGERTJ vs _______________________

It's may day off today, AND tomorrow. Sunday I don't have to work until 10pm Pacific time, wich is why I initially signed up to this forum, wanting to meet and fight against new players.

-One man, one desire

To CrazySlasher27

No, no offense taken. But you said "...throwing....it's part of the game and easily avoidable, regardless of you what you think"
Mind explaing exactly how throws are avoided so easily?
Thnx

DEATHBRINGERTj said:
To CrazySlasher27

No, no offense taken. But you said "...throwing....it's part of the game and easily avoidable, regardless of you what you think"
Mind explaing exactly how throws are avoided so easily?
Thnx
Move d-pad/ joystick away from your opponent, think Street Fighter.

Also, DCI, I get home from work tonight around 10pm EST, hopefully that isn't too late to do my matches. Send me a PSN message or PM if there are any issues. Raven is going to be at my place, since he doesn't have Kaillera set up on his computer.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Davey_8000 said:
Also, DCI, I get home from work tonight around 10pm EST, hopefully that isn't too late to do my matches. Send me a PSN message or PM if there are any issues. Raven is going to be at my place, since he doesn't have Kaillera set up on his computer.
I will have to push back the start time to 9 pm. With only 4 confirmed teams we can't start at 8 because we'd be waiting like 90 mins for you.

dciguy01 said:
I will have to push back the start time to 9 pm. With only 4 confirmed teams we can't start at 8 because we'd be waiting like 90 mins for you.
Sorry. I should have looked at my work schedule before I signed up. My clock out time is 9:30, so I'm really hoping I can get out then and be home before 10. If I'm not back then, swap out my team for tonshaad's team.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Davey_8000 said:
Sorry. I should have looked at my work schedule before I signed up. My clock out time is 9:30, so I'm really hoping I can get out then and be home before 10. If I'm not back then, swap out my team for tonshaad's team.
Deal

Raven

Noob

WOW I totally spaced this entire tournament! Yea If DaveO cant make it then im out too. But if not ill be on when he gets on. Have the match ups been made yet I didn't see a link on the 1st page.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

The matchups are coming later today

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Please note the start time has been pushed back to 9PM EST to accommodate Dave0/Raven. If they are not online @ 10pm EST, they will be DQ'd.

dciguy01 said:
Please note the start time has been pushed back to 9PM EST to accommodate Dave0/Raven. If they are not online @ 10pm EST, they will be DQ'd.
Fair enough. I appreciate the time change, I'll do my damnedest to be on time.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Davey_8000 said:
Fair enough. I appreciate the time change, I'll do my damnedest to be on time.
Question for everyone. Since this is a fairly small tourney (5 teams), would anyone be opposed to double elimination?

MK2 Team Tournament - STARTS @ 9PM EST TONIGHT

dciguy01 said:
Question for everyone. Since this is a fairly small tourney (5 teams), would anyone be opposed to double elimination?
Sounds fine to me.

dciguy01 said:
double emilmination is great,can we do that?

secondly, i am trying to login to see brackets, not working at all for me. cant see shit

X820

Noob

bracketmaker is a nightmare man...

remember when i had to do teh brackets?

turned to utter shit lol

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

I'll fox it once I get done with dinner.

Btbb has dropped out

I'd really like to participate in this event but im not very good at this game, would also need a partner so if anyone would like to join me please hit me up.

EDIT: McNasty and I are teaming up.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

OK, McNasty and 1/4 good are in. Since btbb99 has dropped, dookiebrain is now without a partner. I have to modify the brackets now. Dookie, see if you can work out a new partner in the meantime.

i dont know if john wants to ber my partner or not....so i guess im still waiting for someone