What's new

General/Other mk2 Skarlet

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
so I just changed my Avatar, and realized how bad ass Skarlet would look in her mk2, and or umk3 costume

anyone else praying she gets one in the vita version or the game, and possible consoles

ps i also wanted to say whats up to the Skarlet forms since I'm going to make he my secondary :D

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
She should get an MK2 one as an inside joke since that's where she was first rumored (like Ermac in MK1), As for UMK3, I dunno man, the rumor mill was dead by then, and I was never a fan of the MK3 era female palette swap outfit. Still ain't.

(and before anyone brings up CSZ, Flagg and I were discussing this earlier, the UMK3 cyborg outfit is really the only feasible alternate he could have..)

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I love the avatar man. I want alt outfits for dlc characters so bad!!! So Skarlet is your secondary??? and will probably become your main once you get the feel for it... pretty soon everyone on my xbox friends list will be maining skarlet lol.

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
If she doesn't get the MK2 costume in the Vita costumes I will be very, very disappointed.

(and before anyone brings up CSZ, Flagg and I were discussing this earlier, the UMK3 cyborg outfit is really the only feasible alternate he could have..)
I don't get people who argue "why does CSZ have a classic then?!" He is the replacement for cyber smoke in the new timeline, so he got the classic costume, seems pretty simple to me.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Her secondary outfit is a more ninja looking one with shoulder pads and more of a vest looking torso piece than a bra. She had a secondary but they just "didn't have time" to put it in. She'll have it on the vita though.

Flagg

Noob
She should get an MK2 one as an inside joke since that's where she was first rumored (like Ermac in MK1), As for UMK3, I dunno man, the rumor mill was dead by then, and I was never a fan of the MK3 era female palette swap outfit. Still ain't.

Yeah, I dont know how else you could make CSZ look. He has two costumes, both are really good, and if he had a third I worry it would be bad.

I like Skarlets costume. However I think a MK 3 costume would look better on her than the MK 2 costumes, which I dont care for that much on the female Ninjas. The MK 3 ninjas look nice.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
What bout this :

:D

More seriously, I'm more curious about Skarlet mk10. I hope she'll be in there coz I'm not quite sure :(

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
CSZ should soooooooooo get the Grim reaper costume, and replace the ice sword with the scythe. i would play the shit out of him!
and if scarlet isn't in Mk10 i will be sad because im falling in love with her.....i will be so heart broken ='(