What's new

MK2 character matchup request thread

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
All non-mirror matchup threads are finally finished. I will probably go back and rewrite some of the older ones which didn't have a good writeup, but at least the threads are out there. As far as mirror matches go... mortal_jason would you like to take a crack at writing them?

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
All non-mirror matchup threads are finally finished. I will probably go back and rewrite some of the older ones which didn't have a good writeup, but at least the threads are out there. As far as mirror matches go... mortal_jason would you like to take a crack at writing them?
Yeah I would love to. Can you just start the top of the thread with the character pictures? Do that for each mirror and I will write a piece for each one soon.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
MIKECALDWELL

Are you still able to write the guides for the Scorpion/Kung Lao mirror matches? If not, I'll write them. I'd like to get them out of the way so I can say the MK2 guide threads are finally complete.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
MIKECALDWELL

Are you still able to write the guides for the Scorpion/Kung Lao mirror matches? If not, I'll write them. I'd like to get them out of the way so I can say the MK2 guide threads are finally complete.
He hasn't been on in a few days, I bet he's out of town for work.
I'll try writing them tomorrow night if I get some free time at my job.
Then when he comes back he can update them with his suggestions.

Reactions: MKB

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Hurray! At long last, after 4 months, phase 1 of this project has been completed. All threads are up and have the general information necessary to get a grasp on how to play the matchups. Eventually I would like to see the threads evolve with actual videos (phase 2,) but there's no rush to get that done.

A big thanks to everyone who helped contribute to the threads, especially mortal_jason and MIKECALDWELL for helping write a few along the way.