What's new

MK12 Speculation

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Yes.... but modern gfx versions. Ninja's are fun.. but we have so many... Making Terror a rock monster and Reptile a reptile is better looking, better for lore, better for the move set and better for character variety.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Nah I think he should go with the OG look, he is one of the three OGS too, I mean with human like skin and all that, MK1/MK2 style..

And he actually fits as an assassin Ninja dude so I definitely want them to keep that. Making him the Lizard Man from Soul Calibur doesn't gel with his story IMO.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Hadnt posted in better half a decade, but even I'm interested in what's ahead. After 7 years my attention is peaked.
Eager to see a trailer with the NRS logo again soon. Hope for the sake of that one obsessed guy from MKX threads back in the day that he gets Khrome this time around. His energy was contagious.

Hadnt posted in better half a decade, but even I'm interested in what's ahead. After 7 years my attention is peaked.
Eager to see a trailer with the NRS logo again soon. Hope for the sake of that one obsessed guy from MKX threads back in the day that he gets Khrome this time around. His energy was contagious.
He's still around, plugging a "Liquid Metal Titaness" who's a Megan Fox look-a-like, now...