What's new

MK11 XBL & PSN Tourney

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
First of all... I would never be playing scorpion.

Secondly, STG... HOW DARE YOU!?! :p
Jk I take it back STG is cool af in Mass Effect. lol

The overlay looks cool af tho!
Hey I saw you play him once lmao

It was late I didn't even notice the typo XD thanks :D it's simple but fits with the site's color scheme I think it'll look good and I can use MK11 font for the names so that's awesome.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I feel like making a KOTH with 3 brackets and one person to watch/stream is better. Unless some don't want their matches streamed than that's fine, it's added stress I guess, but I feel like if people do it private then we'll need match footage if both players don't seem to be on the same page.

@Dreamcatcher what do you think?
Yeah that's totally fine. AFK and/or streamer is better, but as long as the matches are played and both players report the same results it's all good.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
PSN TOURNEY BRACKET

PSN PRELIMINARY PLAYERS, GO AHEAD AND PLAY YOUR SETS!
I have opened the window from now until 10pm EST to try to accommodate schedules a little better.

Professor Oak vs. Shepherd of Fire
Salt Shaker vs. Careerpancakes
The_Tile vs. xKMMx
sars vs. Jonni_boy33
coconutshrimp vs. ChadHave Mercy
MrArcher15 vs. MorphingGrid
XxTheGoblinX vs. Vslayer

karaokelove vs. Fantalk

Winners move on to Round 2, which is 2pm - 10pm EST tomorrow June 22nd.
PLEASE REPORT YOUR RESULTS TO THIS THREAD

Thank you for playing and good luck to all!!

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Sounds good. Feel free to jump in any match to AFK, I will send out a message to prelim players that might expect you or @Vslayer.
I'm available today after 5PM, and I'm on vacation after today so this is a great way to start it :D if people still haven't played their sets by then we could jump in a KOTH and if @karaokelove can stream it that would be sweet. I can stream all the matches after, and I can stream some tomorrow and Sunday for sure!

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I'm available today after 5PM, and I'm on vacation after today so this is a great way to start it :D if people still haven't played their sets by then we could jump in a KOTH and if @karaokelove can stream it that would be sweet. I can stream all the matches after, and I can stream some tomorrow and Sunday for sure!
I let JBeezy borrow my ElGato, so I can only do the standard ps4 streaming right now. But if that helps, then sure.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
If people want to message me their planned play times, I can start making a stream schedule.