What's new

MK11 - The Pit Konfirmed?

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I sure hope so!

And I’d also like to see stage fatalities again. I always love having additional ways to finish someone.

Hostile_18

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
Imagine how good the acid will be with modern graphics. We'll get those MK women naked yet! (Jokes, jokes).

Hostile_18

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
I'd like more bright stages as well in all seriousness. The robot factory was a good start. Give me some amazing vistas.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I thought the metal stairs were part of the art for a sec. It looks like Scorpion is standing on them. I was like, “oh, so there is a metal staircase leading to the bottom of the pit? That’s a bit odd...”

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I love the classic Pit stage. That being said, if there's one complaint I have, it's that I think the current iterations of it have a bit too much going on, and feel a bit cluttered to me. Don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate their attention to detail, but what I love about the The Pit is how it feels like you're fighting WAY up in the sky. It's just you and the other guy, alone and cold, fighting on precarious footing. All you can see are the peaks of mountains, the clouds, and the ominous full moon. Such a great stage. I just don't get that same feeling from the MKX one.

Attachments

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
I expect to see a variation on The Pit, but the best Pit ever was Mortal Kombat II. The way the camera switched to show the fighter dropping and then hitting the concrete looked better than the spikes.

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
Like others, I wish a few other classic stages would return too, like Deadpool or Living Forest. A classic stages pack would be pretty cool.