What's new

MK11 Single Player Modes and Grind Discussion (Towers of Time, Augments, and Krypt) - Towers are Fixed.

Lun

proud TERF!
I'm kinda curious why people worry about the Krypt when the REAL issue are the towers of time. At least I actually get stuff from the Krypt.

Lun

proud TERF!
This is literally impossible to beat.

I TOLD YOU!!

I've completely given up on the towers of time. And I've owned the game for only two days.

I'm just curious to know the price of the "skip-battle tokens" once the in-game store is open. Then I'll get a cynical laugh.

Last edited:

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
The Kollector is the Trader from RE4 Konfirmed

But, makes me think that they will add other fighters from the base roster into the krypt.

It would be cool.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
No, because HE ASKS YOU ITEMS THAT YOU FIND INSIDE THE LOOTBOX CHESTS ANYWAY LOL. So it's just like finding a skin in a chest, with the extra annoyance of having to bring that to the Kollector.
Wait, hold up. He asks you to bring something to him and if you do, he'll swap it for something? But there's no duplicates so if you give something to him, it's gone forever?

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Wait, hold up. He asks you to bring something to him and if you do, he'll swap it for something? But there's no duplicates so if you give something to him, it's gone forever?
We have no idea

We will get more info most likely tmrw when people gets shit

Hopefully its different for everybody instead of being the same shit for everyone.

Would be cool.

Lun

proud TERF!
Ok, so, he had a few skins on sale. They were all dark&edgy skins: revenant Liu Kang, revenant Kung Lao, Noob Saibot and another revenant (forgot which girl).

In a lootbox- I mean chest, close to the Kollector, I found an item. I exchanged it to the Kollector to get a Noob Saibot skins.

Which means you find in a lootb- chest, the item you then exchange with the skin. So what's the difference with finding a skin, except for the extra hassle of walking to the Kollector?

Ok, so, he had a few skins on sale. They were all dark&edgy skins: revenant Liu Kang, revenant Kung Lao, Noob Saibot and another revenant (forgot which girl).

In a lootbox- I mean chest, close to the Kollector, I found an item. I exchanged it to the Kollector to get a Noob Saibot skins.

Which means you find in a lootb- chest, the item you then exchange with the skin. So what's the difference with finding a skin, except for the extra hassle of walking to the Kollector?
Not finding the skin, I guess?

Lun

proud TERF!
That’s dope!

Here Kollector, I’ll trade my Cassie skins for Shoa Kahn’s brutalities please.
Oh, if only it were like that. Then all would be good in the Krypt.

But, SPOILER: it's not like that. At all.

Really guys, this game is sooooo good. But at the same time what they've done with the Krypt and the towers of time is unforgivable.

Charybdis

Couple of things

It lets you know precisely what you're getting.

It lets you get what you want in exchange for something you want less. So if you have a piece of gear or a skin or whatever that you don't want and he has something you do want, swapsies. Also circumvents duplicates

The chest being close to the Kollector could just be a happy coincidence. I'll presume his wishlist changes daily

Lun

proud TERF!
Couple of things

It lets you know precisely what you're getting.

It lets you get what you want in exchange for something you want less. So if you have a piece of gear or a skin or whatever that you don't want and he has something you do want, swapsies. Also circumvents duplicates

The chest being close to the Kollector could just be a happy coincidence. I'll presume his wishlist changes daily

That's not really how it works.

You find an item and exchange it with a skin. Coincidentally, it looks like it's items which are as rare as the skins themselves.

I'll see if he has different skins on sale tomorrow.

You find an item and exchange it with a skin. Coincidentally, it looks like it's items which are as rare as the skins themselves.

I’m beyond confused. Do you know what you’re exchanging the item for? If so, isn’t the first aspect of the quoted post correct?

Charybdis

Okay, so tell me how it works. You find an item, say "here you go dude", he says "thanks" and gives you a random skin?

Lun

proud TERF!
I’m beyond confused. Do you know what you’re exchanging the item for? If so, isn’t the first aspect of the quoted post correct?

I'll tell you my exact experience.

I found the Kollector down in the dungeons.

He had a small list of items, each specific item exchangeable with a skin. Coincidentally, I found one of those items in the next chest (most likely intentional). I went to the Kollector and got the skin.

They were lame skins imo (all revenants, but different colours, and a Noob Saibot colour), and I'm guessing finding other items he wants won't be that easy.

I'll tell you my exact experience.

I found the Kollector down in the dungeons.

He had a small list of items, each specific item exchangeable with a skin. Coincidentally, I found one of those items in the next chest (most likely intentional). I went to the Kollector and got the skin.
Let me ask clearer questions:

Is there an inventory?
Can you view the inventory prior to exchanging an item?
Do you know what inventory item you are receiving prior to actually receiving it?

Lun

proud TERF!
Let me ask clearer questions:

Is there an inventory?
Can you view the inventory prior to exchanging an item?
Do you know what inventory item you are receiving prior to actually receiving it?

1. Not that I noticed.
  2. No.
  3. When you find the item in the chest, you also find the icon of the skin you can exchange the item with. For a moment there I had thought I'd found the item AND the skin.