What's new

MK11 PC Players, Please Post Here

VanGor

Noob
Hey Guys, today I will play with another EU guy. But we can create a koth when someone is up for it. Just respond here and I try to manage it. Thinking about in 3hrs from now. ;)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hey all, the TESTYOURMIGHTdotCOM room will be up in a couple of minutes. The stream will also be starting shortly HERE.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm going to try to stream a bit today, but I don't think I'll be able to do the regular time due to the holiday. But, if any of you are on and want some games, please hit me up!

Mattatsu

Noob
Hey guys, I recently got MK11 on Steam. My friend code is 1099600797, and ID is Mattatsu.

I have had it on Playstation since launch, so I'm not a total noob (though I haven't played consistently and I'm not great either lol).

Feel free to add me if you want. I'm always down for long sets and KOTHs.

Wired and near Toronto, Canada

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hey guys, I recently got MK11 on Steam. My friend code is 1099600797, and ID is Mattatsu.

I have had it on Playstation since launch, so I'm not a total noob (though I haven't played consistently and I'm not great either lol).

I'll be creating the TESTYOURMIGHTdotCOM room in a little bit. I'll be sure to post here when it goes live. Welcome!!!

Sent you a friend invite. I'm not around anywhere near as much as I was in the fall due to real life stuff, but I'm still here and there.