What's new

MK11 PC Players, Please Post Here

I have a conflict at 4:00 pm again tomorrow, and expect to miss out again. I will be able to get back to play with you all sometime, I swear!

I would have had to bail even if I didn't have my original conflict. My office building was broken into and while our suites weren't (thankfully), they got into a common room where all the internet feeds come in, and vandalized/sabotaged it all. Spent my afternoon and half my evening helping IT coordinate things and get things back up.

I won't be able to make it again tomorrow, have another conflict at 4:00 pm.

At this point, I think it'd be better for me to post when I can make it as opposed to when I can't.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hey all, just letting you know I'll be traveling all day this Saturday, so I'll be unable to attend or stream. Yall should still play if you're available and I'll see you next week. Have a great weekend!

ConeOnBricks

Chronic F2 Abuser
I'd still like to play some games today. If someone else is around and down, feel free to hit me up here or on Steam; pretty much anytime today.
I’ll be on same time as usual if you wanna play. Otherwise we could also start a room like usual and see who all shows up.

ConeOnBricks

Chronic F2 Abuser
I’m gonna start a room I’ll just name it TESTYOURMIGHT like usual. No pressure to join though. I’ve got homework and stuff to be doing in the meantime

Nevan_PTF

All your mains belong to me!
Heya! I'm down for some sets, I'm EUW tho

If any EU players wanna trade punches, here's my friend code: 311383571