What's new

MK11: Hard Copy or Digital

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
I personally like digital myself, i like the idea of never being tempted to give my games up for other games. I just delete them when I want to play something else or need space, and re-download them later when I feel like it.

However, this time I'll probably be getting a physical copy. I'd rather save some money for myself and trade in some of the CIB's I never touch anymore.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I’m all digital now. Pre-ordered the Premium Edition on PSN.

I used to be solely physical. But it turns out, having to switch discs is annoying. Especially a game like this that I’d pick up and play between other gaming sessions.

It also turns out I never go back and play old games, because there’s so much new stuff that’s good. Plus I don’t trade in games. So my shelf full of old games is pointless. I just don’t care anymore.

Digital is worth the convenience. Everything all in one place, ready to go.

SubZeroIce

Runway
For some reason, I haven't moved with the times. I prefer to buy all my games Physically but I might end up buying a Digital game if I see a sale.

I don't buy games often though so I don't have to worry about clutter but we'll see. I haven't pre-ordered MK11 yet because IDK if I want the Kollector's Edition or the regular. The steel case and special cover are SO nice.