What's new

MK11 Beta Roster

portent

Noob
Ugh I was hype until you said.

Because I forgot that this was exactly what happened the last time they did this.
I honestly wish this wasn't the case, but, as you said, it happend with INJ2 as well. I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but I believe there was a closed beta for the testing of the MKX updated netcode, so I'm pretty positive that only top players/youtube clickbaiters got it as well.

This is pretty standard fare for NRS, and I guess it makes sense because you want top players, content makers, and clickbaiters streaming it and making the game look 6 weeks before release. Measly peons and casuals like us won't make the game look good.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
I honestly wish this wasn't the case, but, as you said, it happend with INJ2 as well. I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but I believe there was a closed beta for the testing of the MKX updated netcode, so I'm pretty positive that only top players/youtube clickbaiters got it as well.

This is pretty standard fare for NRS, and I guess it makes sense because you want top players, content makers, and clickbaiters streaming it and making the game look 6 weeks before release. Measly peons and casuals like us won't make the game look good.
That's true for the stress test, and it also sucks for people outside of the US. But remember, this roster is for the pre-order beta, so people who are unlucly will still be able to play these characters. It would suck if the stress test got characters like Johnny Cage that aren't in the other beta though.

portent

Noob
That's true for the stress test, and it also sucks for people outside of the US. But remember, this roster is for the pre-order beta, so people who are unlucly will still be able to play these characters. It would suck if the stress test got characters like Johnny Cage that aren't in the other beta though.
This is the last I'm going to say on the subject because I really don't want to take the thread off course anymore.

It sucks that most casual or even average (at best) players are going to be left off the stress test list. The fact is, the best way to stress test the game is to really stress the servers as much as possible, but this is really only a simple way of putting out an early beta and letting a larger group of top players test the game and look for bugs and flaws while doing that. Sucks, but it is what it is.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
For the first time I’m gonna play any character they give. MK11 looks sick!
Sub and Scorp are first. Geras is the least favorite

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Alright Alright Calm Down I'm Pretty Sure Its

Baraka
Raiden
Skarlet
Geras
Sonya
Sub
Scorpion

No idea who is fighting Geras tbh. Could be Kabal. Could be someone else

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
honestly, I just want jade or laval (or both, but unlikely) in the beta

wanna lab with them, and see what I can find

I'm going to closely watch Kabal this game, as in every NRS game, hes been incredibly strong.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
There’s a chance they add jade on the second day. Maybe even add her to the beta version with kano & Cassie. They added characters to ij2 beta so there’s hope at least