What's new

MK11 Beta Roster

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
That looks more like Cetrion than Kollector to me but could be either I guess.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Interesting, I'm not sure who that outline fits...

maybe it's whoever they show during the kombat cast this week and they'll be like, "AND THEY'RE PLAYABLE IN THE BETA!" lol idk.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I thought that last silhouette was Skarlet a second time tbh.

There were only 7 characters in the reveal build and we can't have my boy Geras fight on his own in the banner now lol.

portent

Noob
The only people assured of the stress test are top players and clickbait youtubers.

I signed up hoping for a rare chance, but I’m not holding my breath for anything.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
I thought they teased Kabal for the beta, cause they used him for a Beta teaser on Twitter.

vapid

cyber warlord
It's only a stress test - it's not like they actually want any serious character feedback.

Reactions: Zev

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Well we do have a shot of Kollector's weird legs in the Story Trailer so we could compare it with the outline

The legs look similar and the hood kind of matches the silhouette, but it doesn't look like there are arms coming out of his back unless they're hidden from this angle. He's also about as tall as Shao Kahn and the silhouette looks bigger than Geras.

Last edited:

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I’m just happy that the Kollector isn’t a comedy minion for Cassie like some of the leaks said...