04. Tanya
05. Kai
06. Bo' Rai Cho
07. Mavado
08. Hotaru
09. Havik
10. Ashrah
11. Nitara
12. Kira (she just needs new moves, her design and backstory are fine for a rather new character)
13. Drahmin
14. new character
15. new character

Flagg

Noob
I think we all know the usual suspects will be there, mostly the MK I and II cast members, but i'd really like to see CSZ and Skarlet return, but i'm not sure they will be.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
I'm pretty sure MK4 cast will be in MK10 (except the chars who are killed in MK9).
And some chars from MK9 and 3D era will be there to fill the roster up.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Just keep the MK 1 & 2 and some 3 characters. They are the most associated characters. Only a handful of people know bo rai cho etc etc. Have Kenshi added to the cast properly. I would rather they keep the character list small and make a better game then MK9. I love MK9, but the match ups at times where pretty bad. People would rather watch Ryu and Ken vs Rufus and Abel at the end of the day.

Error

DF2+R2
1. Tremor
2. Reiko
3. Tanya
4. Havik
5. Fujin
6. Nitara
7. Drahmin
8. Hotaru, these last 3 would need a revamp, but they have potential
9-12. New/Original characters, could be rumor characters like Hydro or completely new, like more god characters.

InFlames

dead
I'm surprised almost no one mentioned Blaze. I'm guessing it's because the MKA version of him was pure ass.

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
1. Sonya
2. Kitana
3. Cyrax
4. Tanya
5. Robot Smoke
6. Jade
7. Scorpion
8. Reptile
9. Ermac
10. Sektor
11. Skarlet
12. bo rai cho

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I'd love it if Kintaro was Playable, I'd love it if Nightwolf returned, even if he was on the villains side as a werewolf, and I'd love Ash Williams from Army of Darkness as guest character with Bruce Campbell voicing him.

Superman
Batman
Darkseid
Riddler
How about fuck no? Leave that for MK vs DC 2.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I think we all know the usual suspects will be there, mostly the MK I and II cast members, but i'd really like to see CSZ and Skarlet return, but i'm not sure they will be.
She will return, she is cannon now.

its very narrow sighted to think MK10 can only be a rehash of the next in the series MK4-5-6. MK9 was a perfect reboot, we don't need a MK4-Armageddon reboot, we need original material
So basically you're saying that the characters from MK4 to MKA sucked because the character's background was weak in your point of view?

i felt like most of the ppl didn't stick with these mk too much because the longevity of the gameplay wasn't that deep as mk9 or UMK3 were, im pretty sure that if all these characters were in MK trilogy the result would be different.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but whatever happened from MK1 (1992) to MKA(2001 or 2002) is irrelevant to the moment every single character got their story revamped in MK9, and not only story has play style as well.

Kenshi was one of these characters which his story in MKDA wasn't that good IMO, however his story was revamped.

But not only that, there is plenty characters in 3D MKs that had a pretty good story besides the main goal of the MKDA to MKA season.

Tanya was one of them being the ultimate traitor of the game betraying everyone she aligned herself into .
Frost also was very original. Ashrah had a very good story as well.
Havik from Chaos realm had a very interesting moveset and i believe NRS is planning to bring him back

The only characters who sucked really hard and gave me that feel that nrs didn't knew what they were doing when they added them was:
Darrius, Kobra, Kira, Mokap, Giant blaze, daegon & Taven.

I don't care if they will bring new characters, they're always welcome, however, MK has A LOT of characters that should become playable at some point in the game and never seen the light, like Kia, Jataaka and sareena who is being choosen by some here because she was playable at some point. There is a few more, the Lin Kuei grandmaster should be playable, the other earthrealm's gods should be playable, specially fire god, and water god.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
To be honest I'm surprised that BRC didn't feature in MK9 in the first place, but:
1) Bo Rai Cho
2) Cyber Smoke
3) Fujin
4) Sareena
5) Kia
6) -whoever the other female from Mythologies is-
7) Bi-Han as Sub-Zero
8) Tremor
9) Traditional Blaze
10) MMH Havik:tonyt

SZSR

Noob
To be honest I'm surprised that BRC didn't feature in MK9 in the first place, but:
1) Bo Rai Cho
2) Cyber Smoke
3) Fujin
4) Sareena
5) Kia
6) -whoever the other female from Mythologies is-
7) Bi-Han as Sub-Zero
8) Tremor
9) Traditional Blaze
10) MMH Havik:tonyt
Jataaka.

And I agree with all of this, also this list needs Reiko.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
I've got to admit I didn't like a lot of the 3d characters. I think quan chi, shinnok and frost were the only ones that ever appealed to me. If they do plan to add characters from the newer games I'm sure they'll do a fine job of revamping them; I mean they did a great job with all of the characters in MK9, except for when it came to hair and man faced chicks. I'd like to see a new Tarkatan. In Baraka's ending they showed just how cool Tarkatans can look, so I'd like to see them explore that race more. Somebody with blades that come out their elbows and knees like the Guyver would be boss. I'd also like to see a new playable Shokan; preferably one that doesn't suck. I'd also like to see Tremor; I think it's been a loooong time comin. I'm pretty sure I read or heard somewhere a long time ago that they plan no making original characters for mk10, and I'd be really excited to see what the NRS of modern day could come up with. As for DLC, I would love to see Rick Taylor from Splatterhouse make it to Outworld. I think he fits the theme perfectly in every way. He fights monsters with his fists all the time and has just as many fatalities as any Mortal Kombat character.

1.Havik
2. Frost
3. Reiko
4. Fujin
5. Shinnok
6. Tanya
7. Reiko
8. Kai
9. Li Mei
10 Bo Rai Cho
11. Moloch
12. Sareena