What's new

MK10 most wanted characters wishlist

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
I personally don't have any attachments to any of the 3d game characters except for maybe Bo Rai Cho. Hopefully all the characters that died in MK9 do make a return though, preferably not in zombie form.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I really only care about Noob Saibot being in the game, but another character I'd like to see, though I doubt she'll be in it, is Khameleon. The male version would be ok too.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Shang Tsung
Reptile
Kano
Nightwolf
Kenshi
Rain
Smoke
Bo Rai Cho
Onaga
Hotaru
Reiko

Ash Williams (Bruce Campbell)
Seriously, he would bring in a lot of laughs.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
OH M GEE...I absolutely love your first 3. I swear, Quan Chi's three female assassins are soooo damn cool and I think so many people forget about them. It would be amazing if they make it in...
You dunno how happy you just made me, know that i'm not the only one who wants this 3 so bad in the next MK game.

i cringe when i see these threads and people mention these characters from the 3D games

those characters are the ones that KILLED this game.... SO uninteresting & generic... just dumb

NRS needs to come up with new characters, if they just bring back these awful characters from the 3D games, MK10 will suck story/lore- wise

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
i cringe when i see these threads and people mention these characters from the 3D games

those characters are the ones that KILLED this game.... SO uninteresting & generic... just dumb

NRS needs to come up with new characters, if they just bring back these awful characters from the 3D games, MK10 will suck story/lore- wise
WTF are you talking about?

WTF are you talking about?

Anything interesting that existed in MK 1-3, the lore/mythos, DIED with MK4 & the following 3d games. It wasn't just the gameplay that was bad in those games.... The entire series was cheapened by the characters they added and the ridiculous story lines.... NRS has no reason to go back down that road with those characters--they need to come up with new characters.... ones that are in line with the original Mortal Kombat realm... idk, maybe a prequel would be the best bet

adding characters like Taven or Havik? are you kidding me?

tazzmission

Banned
if and big if mk10 does come heres a list id want

1. shinnok

2. quan chi

3. tremor

4. havik

5. blaze ( not that mka shit i want a revamped da version)

6 subby

7. scorpy

8 jade

9. kitanna

10. cage

11. kenshi

12. ashra ( even though i dislike her alot)

13. taven

14. shujinko ( a reboot of him simply)

15. nitara

16. nightwolf

17. chameleon

18. fujin

19. reiko

20. elder gods we have yet to see or even play as

21. shao khan

22. sindel

23. mokap ( just for shits and gigles)

24. zebron ( hey why not be different)

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
1. Tremor
2. Robot Smoke
3. Fujin
4. Shinnok
5. Tanya
6. Bo Rai Cho
and at least 4 brand new characters.
Wow your list is close to mine:
1. Tremor
2. Tanya
3. Cyber Smoke
4. Ashra
5. Shinnok
6. Khameleon (female)
7. Nitara
8. Bo Rai Cho
9. Hydro
10.Meat (i troll...)

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Anything interesting that existed in MK 1-3, the lore/mythos, DIED with MK4 & the following 3d games. It wasn't just the gameplay that was bad in those games.... The entire series was cheapened by the characters they added and the ridiculous story lines.... NRS has no reason to go back down that road with those characters--they need to come up with new characters.... ones that are in line with the original Mortal Kombat realm... idk, maybe a prequel would be the best bet

But MK9 pretty much covered the first three MK games, you're going to have to accept the fact that MK10 is going to have some characters from the 3D games in it. Who knows? Maybe NRS will write some of the 3D characters better.

But MK9 pretty much covered the first three MK games, you're going to have to accept the fact that MK10 is going to have some characters from the 3D games in it. Who knows? Maybe NRS will write some of the 3D characters better.

its very narrow sighted to think MK10 can only be a rehash of the next in the series MK4-5-6. MK9 was a perfect reboot, we don't need a MK4-Armageddon reboot, we need original material

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.

Yeah I somewhat agree...except the 3 I want were introduced in MK: Mythologies and two of them just disappeared...

booivi

Good Game :)
Goro and Shao Khan should be made playable, They should also be one of those huge bulky power characters with command grabs. It fits really well and it'll give the cast more variety just like injustice.

Jason Shearer

Kombatologist
1. Fujin
2. Fujin
3. Fujin
4. Fujin
5. Fujin
6. Fujin
7. Fujin
8. Fujin
9. Fujin
10. Fujin
11. Fujin
12. Fujin
13. Fujin
14. Fujin
15. Sareena

1.skarlet
2. Fujin
3.Shujinko
4.Frost
5. Fire God Liu Kang
6. Shang Tsung ( Trained by Bo Rai Cho)
7. Liu Kang (Fire God)
8. Kabal ( Story Ending Version)
9.Jason
10. Bo Rai Cho
11. ( One boxing style character
12. (Grapple Character)

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream

are you smoking weed bro???