What's new

MK1 Patch Notes

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Wait why nerf Scorp kameo? Barely anyone used it over the better options as is!
It might've just been to nerf the damage that Mileena could get with him without nerfing Mileena herself. It seems NRS doesn't want characters to easily break 50% in a single combo anymore. So now she caps at 49.5% lol.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Yeah but my Scorpion/Scorpion combos are like 20 dmg. weaker and that character already struggled to land a hit so he needs to make them count, lmao.

mrapchem

Noob
Cyrax horizontal costs entire kameo bar.
Raiden and Baraka both got 10% reduction to their damage in their combos.
Baraka walks slower.
Kung Lao kameo hat has longer cooldown.
Combos with Scorpion Kameo assist does less damage.
Reiko's command grabs scaling is worse.
Are we sure that Scorpion Kameo damage actually got nerfed? For the characters I tested with him, their meterless damage appears to be unaffected.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
In that case, it must be Mileena's Ex Roll that got the scaling nerf. Makes sense, since that isn't something you can normally combo off of.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
just like in early MKX, Raiden's Shocker was over-tweaked
Uhhh. Wasn't MKX Raiden's Shocker literally BUGGED in that it entirely reset combo scaling on hit for the release MKX patch? I remember maining him on release and shitting out mindlessly easy 45-60% damage depending on screen location... off EVERY hit. I'd say he deserved it; and depending on #s for MK1 Raiden, he likely deserved it too.

Can anyone attest to Raiden's new damage output? If it's 35-40% average, that's fine in my book. MK1 being a 3-touch game is perfect imo.

Black Chapters

Legend of Legaia Main
Uhhh. Wasn't MKX Raiden's Shocker literally BUGGED in that it entirely reset combo scaling on hit for the release MKX patch? I remember maining him on release and shitting out mindlessly easy 45-60% damage depending on screen location... off EVERY hit. I'd say he deserved it; and depending on #s for MK1 Raiden, he likely deserved it too.

Can anyone attest to Raiden's new damage output? If it's 35-40% average, that's fine in my book. MK1 being a 3-touch game is perfect imo.
its about 35-42%

and I never said he didn't need the fix, I was saying it started of too high in both games

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
its about 35-42%

and I never said he didn't need the fix, I was saying it started of too high in both games
Ah. Tbh, odd wording with "over-tweaked" as I read that as "overly nerfed." My bad. Good to see he's in the applicable 3-touch range now.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Thank God for Cyrax/Lao nerfs. Hopefully less Baraka/Cyrax braindead combo matches.

I guess there were no real character changes so I shouldn't get my hopes up for Sub-Zero buffs.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Curious about the "numerous finishing moves" and the additional season 1 content since there's what? 10 days left of the season?