What's new

MK1 Online Stress Test Registration - June 23rd-26th

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Congrats! I hope all of us get one. But just to clarify. You were just able to download it and not yet play it? I'm presuming this is what you meant by saying RIP. The rest of your sentence through me off.
Yeah ahah, since it only 'activates' tomorrow at 11am I was like maybe I don't need to connect to online to play the towers and it'll let me XD

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
No :(
I did apply so I could give someone here a code, as I don't have neither of the consoles.

I'll let you know in case something comes to me.
If I somehow get a code and you don't, my code is yours :p

If we both get one I'll send mine to @Vslayer :DOGE

EDIT: Nevermind I just saw she got hers

WELP I'LL SELL MINE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :joker:
appreciate the thought XD

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Yeah ahah, since it only 'activates' tomorrow at 11am I was like maybe I don't need to connect to online to play the towers and it'll let me XD
I kinda figured as much. I just booted it up just to hear the menu music though. Unlike mk11. This is enjoyable.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
mk1 is not a fighting game

as it doesn't have the special PS5 auth code as a fighting game that lets brook boards read it and play custom controllers.

DnF Duel beta did the same thing, sure it will be fixed come launch but that means im playing on pad lol.

Ashesfall

"Feel the wrath of Shao Kahn"
If it really is a "stress test" and not just a closed alpha, I could see more waves coming.

Keep up your hopes, like I do :laughing:

ps: A test can also be a failure, maybe they see more issues and stop invites. Better fix now then on release, the hole purpose of this and not to make you guys play a game for free.