What's new

MK1 Online Stress Test Registration - June 23rd-26th

Amirluc

Kaballin'
Nice, remember which one? I'm not too familiar with those sites and which ones are trustworthy. Peddling beta keys is akin to peddling scalped football tickets in my book, and surely there are some shady folks doing the dealing. I don't want to be swindled by a modern day Kano
Lol nah I literally just typed it in on Google because I was desperate to play it

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
No :(
I did apply so I could give someone here a code, as I don't have neither of the consoles.

I'll let you know in case something comes to me.
If I somehow get a code and you don't, my code is yours :p

If we both get one I'll send mine to @Vslayer :DOGE

EDIT: Nevermind I just saw she got hers

WELP I'LL SELL MINE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :joker:

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I installed the stress test and opened it, thinking I could get away with playing the towers and but RIP it connects to the servers immediately. :oops:
Congrats! I hope all of us get one. But just to clarify. You were just able to download it and not yet play it? I'm presuming this is what you meant by saying RIP. The rest of your sentence through me off.

D

Deleted member 59910

No :(
I did apply so I could give someone here a code, as I don't have neither of the consoles.

I'll let you know in case something comes to me.
If I somehow get a code and you don't, my code is yours :p

If we both get one I'll send mine to @Vslayer :DOGE

EDIT: Nevermind I just saw she got hers

WELP I'LL SELL MINE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :joker:
I appreciate it, my friend! :p

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
Sonya Blade is one of the most iconic characters in the Mortal Kombat franchise. She was the only female fighter in the original game, and she has been a staple of the series ever since. Sonya is a strong, independent woman who is not afraid to fight for what she believes in. She is also a skilled martial artist and a force to be reckoned with.
There are several reasons why Sonya Blade should make the base roster of Mortal Kombat 1. First, she is one of the most popular characters in the series. She has been a fan favorite since the beginning, and her absence from the base roster would be a major disappointment to many fans.
Second, Sonya is an important part of the Mortal Kombat lore. She is the leader of the Special Forces, and she has been involved in some of the most important events in the series' history. Her absence from the base roster would make it difficult to tell the full story of Mortal Kombat.
Finally, Sonya is a great character to play as. She is a well-rounded fighter with a variety of moves, and she is a lot of fun to control. Her absence from the base roster would be a loss for both fans and players.
For all of these reasons, Sonya Blade should make the base roster of Mortal Kombat 1. She is an iconic character, an important part of the lore, and a great fighter to play as. Her absence from the game would be a major disappointment.
In addition to the reasons mentioned above, Sonya Blade is also a great role model for young women. She is a strong, independent woman who is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. She is also a skilled martial artist who can hold her own against any opponent. Sonya Blade is a great example of what a woman can achieve, and her presence in Mortal Kombat 1 would be a positive role model for young women everywhere.
I'm fucking dead

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
How many more code batches/waves do you guys think there will be? surely they're nearly done now

Typically it depends on how many people redeem their codes and server stress. There is always a chance that they need to send out more codes to test a certain level of concurrent users. Tbd if they actually need to.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
YES I GOT IN GET THE FUCK INNNNNNN SUCK MY DICKKKKKKKKKK

Was sent an hour ago, in my promotions folder in Gmail so be sure to check that.

I take back being unlucky lol

YES I GOT IN GET THE FUCK INNNNNNN SUCK MY DICKKKKKKKKKK

Was sent an hour ago, in my promotions folder in Gmail so be sure to check that.

I take back being unlucky lol
Insert my copium of scrambling round trying to find said Promotions folder in an Outlook account

Congrats!

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
They could also have sent out the codes in scheduled batches. This may be so people are not blowing up the xbox or psn all at once downloading. who knows.