What's new

Mk1 Kenshi's face model and martial artist - Noah Fleder

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dude looks fine as fuck. Still hoping someone finds Reptile's face model as well
Only thing I’ve heard is it might be Karlo Baker, who is also the face of Nero in DMC5. But I don’t think that’s been confirmed.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Wait, why wouldn’t a blind guy be clean shaven?
It’s a dumb joke about how it’d be harder to shave with a razor if you can’t see, obviously I know blind people can shave safely and accurately.

I am not blind and cut myself all the time shaving so I use a one blade with a guard and end up having a permanent 5:00 shadow, I personally would cut myself to ribbons if I were blind.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It’s a dumb joke about how it’d be harder to shave with a razor if you can’t see, obviously I know blind people can shave safely and accurately.

I am not blind and cut myself all the time shaving so I use a one blade with a guard and end up having a permanent 5:00 shadow, I personally would cut myself to ribbons if I were blind.
Oh, I just use an electric razor.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
He seems like a really cool guy glad they have him on the mocap team. He's also very good looking and one of the best looking guys in the game, I think.
He stated that Liu Kang, Raiden, and Smoke are his top 3 because he had the most amount of creative freedom with those characters.
He also stated that Carlos Pesina recommended that he blindfold himself and it made a HUGE difference in his Kenshi performance.
He states that he loved working with him(Carlos Pesina). One of the most iconic things CP taught him was how to “flow” and stay “strong” as certain characters. Taking it a bit slower so the audience could feel the moments and then explode when necessary.
Sub zero and Scorpion were the only two characters that he didn’t have creative freedom on, everybody else he was able to give his own creative input, but the designers definitely gave their recommendations to him also. Sub-Zero and Scorpion were the hardest because the studio had a very strict set of moves for them which didn’t allow for much creative freedom.
He was in studio for 8 hours straight Monday-Friday doing motion capture.
He had to study wushu and Chinese styles for Raiden.

http://instagr.am/p/CtPqu3RymgP/