What's new

MK1 Bugs & Glitches Report and Feedback

since the last patch, i had people vanishing into or floating above the ground online. they stayed there until they jumped or were hit, but they could attack without being reset. i actually think its reproducable because one guy vanished into the ground 2 times after the same move sequence.

why is this game so messy? :rolleyes:

acowsik

MK fan from India
Kameo customization on PC doesnt allow you to change palettes if using a controller. KBM controls work fine to change skins. Also Smoke's fatality #2 input in the move list is still wrong.

Kombat card is not showing properly on the menu screen. it's just got white background, no ranks or ornamental border whatsoever on PC.

Not entirely sure if this is a bug but sometimes after finishing games in Kasual or Kombat League, the game just will not pair me up with another person. Sometimes it even crashes. I'm unsure whether or not it's my internet connection or if the games match-making is really this shitty.

Hello, I made a video of weird shit I have encountered over the last couple days. Lots of wiffed throws and blocks that shouldnt have worked, Nitara air dashes that cost meter for no reason, ect. has anyone else experienced shit like this?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NoCharge

Noob
D2 brutality bugs: sindel hair stays in place, smoke head stays in air if done when hes invisible.
Invasions: character element not displayed correctly on character select screen.

Submissions into the vault

Quan S4 wiffs Crouchblock (All characters full screen) :

A bunch of Sindel stuff wiffs on Baraka in WuShi Practice and actual game:

Ashesfall

"Feel the wrath of Shao Kahn"
Found a minor bug: Ashrahs brutality bf2 hold down will not say the name of the fighter like every brutality usually does in the end. Just silence, also no text under the brutality. Easy to replicate.

While I am here, NRS please unlock shaos 5th brutal ... I need more :D

Last edited:
Switching Kenshi to Sento (no spirit) in practice settings starts him in normal stance but with sword out (lmao he's holding the blade). Seems to be visual only as he can do Sento normals and shows correct stance after doing anything.