What's new

MK1 Bugs & Glitches Report and Feedback

G82Boost

I Play Raiden
I've been mentioning this since the game came out.

Edit: If you press 2 before the form change, you dont get the 1 after F4.
Then there is the issue with Form Change eating the Down input instead of buffering it like a normal would. This can be played around by doing diagonals but it adds unneeded complexity to the character and feels awful.
yea diagonal inputs feel strange to do in an NRS game, especially MK

subzert

Frozen Soul
Even I've encountered such bugs. And frankly I am tired of reporting such bugs with video uploads to youtube and linking the video in the bug reporting page. Why the heck should I be doing QA work for a game that they're charging FULL retail price for with scummy premium currency and "pre-order dlc"? What the heck did the actual paid QA team do?

The saving grace of the game is that the basic gameplay is fun, fun to watch and fun to play. Other than that this game has got a whole lotta problems.

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
Why can you do dfb and still get db specials. How is this not a thing people are talking.
I have not put a lot of time in these games in 10+ years has this always been a thing?
Im guessing this is why Shang's dbf1 gives you df1 half the time online. Game just does not know what to do with it in lag. Any other character with this kind of input have this problem?

Also why do crossups attacks reverse left and right inputs direction. Take kung lao soaring monk db4 if you hold right you go left then your character will correct direction after a bit.

Last edited:

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
Why can you do dfb and still get db specials. How is this not a thing people are talking.
I have not put a lot of time in these games in 10+ years has this always been a thing?
Im guessing this is why Shang's dbf1 gives you df1 half the time online. Game just does not know what to do with it in lag. Any other character with this kind of input have this problem?

Also why do crossups attacks reverse left and right inputs direction. Take kung lao soaring monk db4 if you hold right and you go left then your character will correct direction after a bit.
Yes I've been losing matches with shang trying to do far ground skull. Guide literally got on the mic and was laughing. Because I was sitting full screen doing close skull while he was full screen

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F

Also why do crossups attacks reverse left and right inputs direction. Take kung lao soaring monk db4 if you hold right you go left then your character will correct direction after a bit.
Oh chile its being talked about but I agree that I dont see enough of it. Its been on my list of things that need fixing on Shang. All they gotta do is switch the input to DDF. If they fix the form change eating the down input then this input would also make it easier to form change+special.

In MK9 Shang's "weird input" was DU. which would still be better than DBF imo.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

Try turn off input shortcuts and reduce the buffer window in control settings. Might help.

I have had an issue since the server maintenance last week of not being able to find any matches in kasual or kombat league. The only fix for me so far is to switch to a different account on steam. This is so bad and I see others having the same issue on the bug reports for WB page. Is there any news on this, because I haven't been able to find any.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I have had an issue since the server maintenance last week of not being able to find any matches in kasual or kombat league. The only fix for me so far is to switch to a different account on steam. This is so bad and I see others having the same issue on the bug reports for WB page. Is there any news on this, because I haven't been able to find any.
Having similar issue on ps5.
Constantly getting kicked from ranked mode mid match saying im not connected to mk server,
Contacted wb support and they said there is already a bug thread on the issue.
Only 2 people posted in it before i seen it but have seen mutlitable people having same problem on ps5 on reddit

NoCharge

Noob
Breaking Motaro's hit during fatal blow keeps the screen black and white to the end of the match. Cool glitch though.

PC port got low poly ice klone.

today I just realized when I watched Tom's video about balance patch that there's a disparity between the ice klone in console and PC

Playstation

PC

I know this sounds like a nitpick, but come on NRS, PC should be able to handle higher texture and poly compared to console...
and I set my settings in max, in case anyone wondered.

will this be fixed in the future patch?

ive noticed a sareena bug that was not present before the patch

usually the reg time for fk is 3 seconds, but if you do it when your kameo meter is not full it will take 9 seconds