What's new

Mk vs DC Liu Kang Combo Video

Seapeople

This one's for you
Nice job. The 119% (I think) rage exploit at the end looked sick.

You should do some more double combos, I don't think I've seen anybody besides you and Check pull those off

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
You make me wanna go do combo's with Shang... although I'm not that great with combos online... offline though. :)

Nicely done, sir. I had asked not to post the 100% midscreen as i was using it in my vid (Already recorded). But whatever. Thanks for the credits.

techn9ne

Footsies
Nice job. The 119% (I think) rage exploit at the end looked sick.

You should do some more double combos, I don't think I've seen anybody besides you and Check pull those off
Its a 134% exploit at the very end... It should be a 142%, but I did 1 db4 instead of 1 3 db4 at the beginning. If I were to add that kick in it should be 142... Thanks a lot for that comment bro, to even be compared to CHECK like that is an honnor. Im not even close to his level.

techn9ne

Footsies
Nicely done, sir. I had asked not to post the 100% midscreen as i was using it in my vid (Already recorded). But whatever. Thanks for the credits.
Thanks Jason, I didn't know that was the one you were talking about, I thought this one was 97% not 100. My bad I didn't know :(

techn9ne

Footsies
Thanks Bone and SIC, Im glad you guys enjoyed it

Jason, Im sorry if I stole your combo, Ill edit it out if you would like me too.