What's new

MK vs. DC Combo Statistic and Ranking Thread

This threads purpose is to show where each character stands in midscreen, wall, and rage exploit combos as well as various other catagories. Links and transcripts to each combo/list will be provided at a different point of time. Combo Credits will be listed as well.

*Please note that for the time being, some %'s might not be 100% accurate*

Midscreen (Offline):

1) Shang Tsung 80% (Idestroyu123)
2) Kano 72% (Check)
3) Baraka 64% (Check)
4) Scorpion 60% (Check)
5) Liu Kang 58% (Idestroyu123)
6) Jax 57% (TylerLantern)
7) Raiden 56% (Check)
8) Wonderwoman 55% (Check)
9) Superman 55% (Check)
10) Shao Kahn 54% (Check)
11) Sub Zero 52% (Check)
12) Sonya 52% (Check)
13) Catwoman 52% (Bone)
14) Captain Marvel 52% (Check)
15) Batman 50% (Check)
16) Joker 50% (Check)
17) Flash 48% (Konqrr)
18) Green Lantern 47% (Idestroyu123)
19) Deathstroke 47% (Check)
20) Darkseid 46% (Check)
21) Kitana 43% (Check)
22) Lex Luthor 41% (Check)

Wall (Offline):

1) Darkseid 133% (Check)
2) Captain Marvel 107% (Check)
3) Sub Zero 100% (Check)
4) Jax 99% (Idestroyu123: b1~db3 db4) (Check: 13~db3 db4)
5) Kano 97% (Check: 44 knife, 44 knife) (Tspinner: df2 as a poke) (Check: df1 OTG)
6) Shang Tsung 86% (Check)
7) Liu Kang 85% (Check)
8) Scorpion 80% (Check)
9) Batman 78% (Check)
10) Baraka 77% (Check)
11) Shao Kahn 68% (Check)
12) Joker 65% (TECHN9NE)
13) Superman 65%(Check/Tspinner)
14) Deathstroke 65% (Check)
15) Raiden 64% (Check)
16) Wonderwoman 64% (Check)
17) Catwoman 62% (Check)
18) Sonya 62% (Check)
19) Green Lantern 56% (Check)
20) Flash 52% (Tspinner)
21) Kitana 50% (Check)
22) Lex Luthor 47% (Check)

Rage Exploits (Midscreen)

1) Raiden 132%
2) Kano 120%
3) Baraka 115%
4) Scorpion 115%
5) Batman 112%
6) Wonderwoman 110%
7) Kitana 110%
8) Green Lantern 105%
9) Liu Kang 100%
10)Sub Zero 100%
11) Lex Luthor 99%
12) Flash 97%
13) Captain Marvel 93%
14) Deathstroke 90%
15) Catwoman 89%
16) Sonya 89%

Rage Exploit (Wall)

1) Captain Marvel 250%
2) Kano 225%
3) Sub Zero 170%
4) Batman 160%
5) Jax 155%
6) Darkseid 151%
7) Baraka 150%
8) Shao Kahn 150%
9) Superman 150%
10) Wonderwoman 140%
11) Raiden 130%
12) Deathstroke 125%
13) Scorpion 125%
14) Shang Tsung 121%
15) Lex Luthor 120%
16) Sonya 119%
17) Flash 107%
18) Green Lantern 105%
19) Kitana 105%
20) Catwoman 100%
21) Liu Kang 100%
22) Joker 80%

more to come.

I'd like to point out that Jokers Infinite was not included in the list due to its overall easyness, which is heavily oversided by people who cant perform it (99% of you). Jokers infinite is only impossible when done from the right side due to your thumb's ligaments.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Good stuff, Check. Can't wait to see this list completed. :)

Its just something i had to do. Ive always had dedicated MK combo threads throughout my time in the community. I figure theres not much left to be said about MKDC in general, so might as well just take a look back.

Thanks Bone. Sorry i missed your reply. Thought i replied back to it.

Im putting together the final combo video for this game, so ill have all the correct damages up as well as additional catagories. Its going to be another long week for me.

Stay tuned. Thanks to everyone for their support.

Thanks Bone.

The video just finished processing a few minutes ago. I've called it MKvsDC: End of Days, for obvious reasons. Its 54 minutes long, and only includes a few notable online combos to each characters exhibition. (20 uppercuts, free hits off specials, subs 4~db1 midscreen... thats about it). Im debating on whether posting it up now, or wait a little. I think i will watch it now and see if theres anything i want to add. I must note that not every characters 20 uppercuts are there. Thats probably the only thing i would redo before releasing it. But its not a big deal.

Anyway, sorry for ranting. First post will updated tomorrow. Heres a new Baraka 64% midscreen that was found:

Ill update the first post now with it.

Take care, everyone. Thanks again for the sticky. Really made my day.

hey check i saw some of yuor videos on youtube they are very imppressive

:)
Much appreciated, Sgt. The more support the better.

The combo video will be released tomorrow. Perhaps down the road it will be updated again. But this is really my final curtain call besides the closeup vids.

In fact, to anyone interested, itll be up in a few hours.

Sorry for the delay on the video. I uploaded the whole thing yesterday only to see that youtube didnt support the audio codec i used for it. So it had no sound.

Which mean i have to resave and upload the whole vid again, which is going to take another 2 days or so.

Thanks again everyone.

techn9ne

Footsies
Sorry for the delay on the video. I uploaded the whole thing yesterday only to see that youtube didnt support the audio codec i used for it. So it had no sound.

Which mean i have to resave and upload the whole vid again, which is going to take another 2 days or so.

Thanks again everyone.
Can't wait to see it, been waiting a long time for this. If it is possible I would like for you to test my 120% Scorpion Rage Exploit.

Can't wait to see it, been waiting a long time for this. If it is possible I would like for you to test my 120% Scorpion Rage Exploit.
Tyler, i owe you an apology again. That Joker wall combo is yours, even though it is based off of mine. I think we talked about this before. Its "ours". Ill go edit the first post now. Extremly sorry to have left that out.

I already know 14 rage 4b3 is escapable. only 11 rage 4b3 cannot be escaped, even if you try to jump it, you still get hit in the air.

11 rage is for the most part jumpable, but it can be done on the ground. So think about that logically man. If its hitting primarily on jumps, and 14 recovers slower/cant rage as soon after, then it just doesnt work. Im sure i tested it when i found 11 rage. Of course you can use 14 rage near wall. I probably have in some regards.

The final part of the combo video just finished processing. Time to upload.

techn9ne

Footsies
Tyler, i owe you an apology again. That Joker wall combo is yours, even though it is based off of mine. I think we talked about this before. Its "ours". Ill go edit the first post now. Extremly sorry to have left that out.

I already know 14 rage 4b3 is escapable. only 11 rage 4b3 cannot be escaped, even if you try to jump it, you still get hit in the air.

11 rage is for the most part jumpable, but it can be done on the ground. So think about that logically man. If its hitting primarily on jumps, and 14 recovers slower/cant rage as soon after, then it just doesnt work. Im sure i tested it when i found 11 rage. Of course you can use 14 rage near wall. I probably have in some regards.

The final part of the combo video just finished processing. Time to upload.
Na you don't owe me an apology... Yeah I got what you are saying, i might be able to tweak it, but it would probably end up being a combo that you have already done.

Cool, I can't wait to see it.

I tweaked it already if you dont recall, but you could probably do some uppercut business to push it past 65%

Running into more problems with the video. Im going to step back for a little and take some time off from working on it. It has just gotten to be ridiculous at this point.

In due time... dont worry.

techn9ne

Footsies
I tweaked it already if you dont recall, but you could probably do some uppercut business to push it past 65%

Running into more problems with the video. Im going to step back for a little and take some time off from working on it. It has just gotten to be ridiculous at this point.

In due time... dont worry.
That was what I was talking about, but I am not really good at uppercuts. On the other hand I don't feel right you giving me all the credit, you deserve some to. All I did was take your discovery and put my twist on it.

That was what I was talking about, but I am not really good at uppercuts. On the other hand I don't feel right you giving me all the credit, you deserve some to. All I did was take your discovery and put my twist on it.
Same can be said about Shangs 80 or Jax's 95%. Shangs QR off a 3rd df4 into a combo was discovered by me (im sure you remember the 72%). Thats what allowed shang to go past 66% (another one of my discoveries). The hits were just arranged differently, but i still give idestroyu the credit. I honestly dont care. Anyone who has followed my work since the begining will tell you whats what. Same as Jax's Double Rocket wall combo. I just dont want to seem as if im trying to take credit for everything. Thats all.

I'll think it over. Thanks for being level-headed, as always.

Working on a new Jax 69% Midscreen. I almost landed it last night, but im not 100% sure it even works.

b2b2b1, b1, 3~db3~db4, 44~dd4~bb1

When you do the second b1, its done so that you get under them enough that it forces them to the other side of you. They will be facing the opposite way as you as well (their head will be closest to you instead of their feet in the air).

EDIT: I couldnt find a vid of me doing it with Jax but i know THTB has seen it. Here it is with Batman so you can see what i mean about the second b1 forcing them to the other side of you:

From here, you walk under them just enough again and do 3 and it switches sides again... sort of....instead, they are right over your head and you are locked the opposite way so that you wont move back after the double rocket....

Only problem is that the chances of landing it are very tough, and the second rocket changes from db4 to df4 due to switching sides. Its confusing but i think it works.

after that 44 should connect. If not, well then, 12 db2~1~f2 will work instead...

Id also like to announce that we will have a very special person joining the site soon. My old friend JFCalibur!! :) He is best known for his Fatality/Hara Kiri Glitch video which still is beyond me how he did it, and im always using 2 controllers at once for combos. Hope to see him here soon. He is a great guy. He has a very special MK vs DC combo video hes been working on.

Ill be sure to update this thread this week with links and stuff since i go back to school on the 8th.

Here's a few new BIGGEST guarenteed combos for the game:

Liu Kang 85% Wall

Shang Tsung 86% Wall

Shang Tsung 83% Midscreen Online

first post updated.

Thanks Pete. They were all very tough to do. I dont expect there to be anymore, unfortunatly. Thats how it goes this late into the game. Oh well, its been fun, and theres still a lot of cool stuff to look forward to. I promise.

Another new combo found by myself. This time, its for Sonya:

Sonya 62% Wall Combo Offline -

first post updated.

Kano 97% Wall

GL 105% REC midscreen

CM 250% REC wall

and some others i cant remember off hand.

first post updated