What's new

MK Movie Logo

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
F@ck me, who approved this bs logo. Tobias must be laughing his ass out.

I do hope, they realize, that the fan base movies are super high in terms of success. One of the first ones, when MKX scraped the surface, was this:

And it was fucking god-like to me.
I had never seen that before. I don't like how they omit the fantasy and sorcery aspect of things, but I'd definitely have seen that at the theaters

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I had never seen that before. I don't like how they omit the fantasy and sorcery aspect of things, but I'd definitely have seen that at the theaters
This type of twist, either have its enthusiasts, or not. The fact is, that it was well made, as for a fanbase production. That I think can't be taken away.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
They did the same thing with Man of Steel/current DCEU Superman logo, but that looked better and recognizable at least. The current redesign of MK logo looks ghetto and cheap knockoff as hell lol. But I'll get used to it.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Looks fine, it's a damn dragon in a damn circle and it's not like they can get extremely creative with it or people would have bitched. But RIP, people are still bitching about the dragon in the circle not looking like the other dragon in a circle.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
Looks fine, it's a damn dragon in a damn circle and it's not like they can get extremely creative with it or people would have bitched. But RIP, people are still bitching about the dragon in the circle not looking like the other dragon in a circle.
To be fair the mortal kombat tournament is an eternal event hence every dragon beforehand being a solid circle. This isnt so it feels less mortal kombat and more Perishable Skirmish if that makes any sense

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
To be fair the mortal kombat tournament is an eternal event hence every dragon beforehand being a solid circle. This isnt so it feels less mortal kombat and more Perishable Skirmish if that makes any sense
I'm fine with it being a Dragon in a circle, I just mean this one is alright too. I mean, I guess it somehow looks like that Beyblade dragon lmao but it's not out until 2021 so we good.