What's new

MK Movie Logo

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Also, the tail looks like a Scorpion sting, and the logo itself looks like a letter S. Interesting, kind of don't like it now cuz Scorpion will never be my poster boy.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
The cast looks pretty good so far. Does anyone know where they are going with the story? The trilogy boiled into one movie would be cool.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
When a logo changes this drastically it tends to be copyright issues. Maybe they wanted to bypass Tobias or something who knows
But yeah I teach kids that could make a better logo in photoshop in an hour than this shit.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
caring less about the logo design change .... gotta worry more about if the movie will attend all fans expectations .... cast looks good so far, anyway, the screenplay quality level it is a major point that will dictates if the film will end being good, or another crap attempt to port MK history/lore to the big screen

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Far too much empty space on the right side. Need a tongue extending out or maybe some flame coming out of the nostrils to balance it out some.

But really not feeling it in general, bleh.

Makuholick

Killa Queen
caring less about the logo design change .... gotta worry more about if the movie will attend all fans expectations .... cast looks good so far, anyway, the screenplay quality level it is a major point that will dictates if the film will end being good, or another crap attempt to port MK history/lore to the big screen
They can't present the goddamn logo of the franchise properly. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
If I didn't know this was real, Iwould swear it's a fake.

This brings me to a question though, are NR or WB ashamed of the franchise. It constantly changes there have been 4 different reboots the 3 modern games might as well be different genres and they pull every single celebrity voice or guest character they can get. MK is probably one of the richest video game universes out there feels like WB is pimping out or NRS is selling out.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
If I didn't know this was real, Iwould swear it's a fake.

This brings me to a question though, are NR or WB ashamed of the franchise. It constantly changes there have been 4 different reboots the 3 modern games might as well be different genres and they pull every single celebrity voice or guest character they can get. MK is probably one of the richest video game universes out there feels like WB is pimping out or NRS is selling out.
it's because is really really hard, to adapt a good game franchise, into a good movie ..... Hollywood has been trying this for years, with some minor successful , here and there, regarding this .... big majority of movies based on games, are a totally utter crap disaster , hehe :joker:

I think that, if they don't approach the same way Marvel did with the MCU, we will never see something decent on the silver screen, regarding MK ....

WB has the money, question is : they have the will and have competency to hire a decent writer and director and give the movie, the fair treatment ? time will tell ... :DOGE

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I saw on twitter that this particular one isn't the official logo. That's a bosslogic redesign of the even shittier actual logo lol

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
F@ck me, who approved this bs logo. Tobias must be laughing his ass out.

I do hope, they realize, that the fan base movies are super high in terms of success. One of the first ones, when MKX scraped the surface, was this:

And it was fucking god-like to me.