What's new

MK anthology petition

ded

Elder God
they will never fix those stuff just because it will be too much work for them even if they release this compilation.

first - sonya's leg grab in mk1 effects like a throw, if they remove the unblockable hits after it they should fix the whole throw-unblockable hit broken stuff in the game... i dont think they will do that.

mk2 - mileena's air shot and jax ground pount are the only thing that should be fixed in mk2?

umk3 - i dont really think relaunchers can be considered as broken neither lao spin inf.

mk4 - if they ever do something with it the only think they should remove is the otg sujk infs

just my opinions...

dreemernj

Ambassador
ded_ said:
they will never fix those stuff just because it will be too much work for them even if they release this compilation.

first - sonya's leg grab in mk1 effects like a throw, if they remove the unblockable hits after it they should fix the whole throw-unblockable hit broken stuff in the game... i dont think they will do that.

mk2 - mileena's air shot and jax ground pount are the only thing that should be fixed in mk2?

umk3 - i dont really think relaunchers can be considered as broken neither lao spin inf.

mk4 - if they ever do something with it the only think they should remove is the otg sujk infs

just my opinions...
All good points. And there are a lot more points too. Especially with MKT. The list of fixes that game needs is a mile long. You can't say Fix Noob without saying Fix Rain.

dreemernj said:
All good points. And there are a lot more points too. Especially with MKT. The list of fixes that game needs is a mile long. You can't say Fix Noob without saying Fix Rain.
Yea, I was playing MKT and i did 4 shoulder dashes after Rep's popup+uppercut, and it was like 64%. Later I finally got the 4 dashes on UMK3 and it was 56%. haha

T

TempesT

If you think they actually do this, do you really think that they'll go back and reprogram those moves? I mean cmon, they barely have time to make a good 3D game, what makes you think they'll change some moves for fans.