• tanya

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • tremor

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Human Smoke. Make him a cross between MK9 HSmoke and UMK3 smoke. The UMK3 part would just be his UMK3 teleport really.

Havik is most wanted out of non-trilogy and he’s absent?! Btw people expecting MK12 announced next year are clinging to false hope. It’s at least 2-3 years out.

ZBirdV8

Flocker
Since we are supposedly expecting mk12 to be announced sometime this year, instead of the usual wishlists, that go on listing all your wet dreams.

I'm curious as to who you JUST HAD to have in the next game

what i mean is, who is your main? the 1 character that you need to see.

we all have a single main. well, actually, we all have 3 or 4 mains really, but im just interested in THE ONE you couldn't live without.

please, none of this " well i just looove kobra , but i also need...." no 1a , 1b.. etc. please refrain from that.

thought this would be cool to REALLY see who the most popular characters are.

mine is the blood witch herself. skarlet. my #1
I want Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead. No Cap, I am being 100% Dead Serious.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I dont have a main based on the character, just if I find their gameplay fun is all I care about when mailing someone. Why I main Sonya in MKX even though as a character she's pretty dull, I like her gameplay. So for that reason I don't really care much about the roster.

Saying that, design wise I hope to see Quan, I used him a lot in MKX and think he's cool. So hope to see him, wouldn't necessarily main him.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Mokap! And his fatalities should be gruesome and over the top.
That would be great! Especially when in MKA he had the best ending (Also the best low poke), it would be interesting to see Mokap with the most gruesome fatalities.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Assuming the game is actually fun, I'd love for my favorite character to return. His design in MK11 was fucking awesome and I hope they build on that.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
1. Ashrah.

The rest of the Top 5 are Tremor, Shujinko, Cyrax, and Sareena, in no definitive order.

I would also pop huge if we ever saw a game with an Armageddon-sized roster that brought back all the DLC, and I got to play Leatherface again.

Gods on high, nothing beats Berserker Stance.

Nothing except Ashrah.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
The only thing I want for MK12 right now is no more time travel BS in the story.
Yes.

Literally the ENTIRE crux around which every game after MKII was built - Sindel's suicide ward that kept Shao Kahn out of Earthrealm, maybe the most important plot point in all of MK lore - was completely retconned and cast aside, because DLC money, and alternate universes, and in the words of Jim Cornette - laaaaaaaazy booking.

MK11 was the AEW of the MK series - a cocaine fever dream trapped in the middle of too much money and not enough brains. A few amazing looks and ideas lost in a sea of bland absurdity rendered in high definition.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm going to cheat because I can, Cass and Mileena. Preferably, Mileena who isn't DLC that comes out before they announce they stop supporting the game and leave her bottom 1 for the rest of eternity.

I'm going to cheat because I can, Cass and Mileena. Preferably, Mileena who isn't DLC that comes out before they announce they stop supporting the game and leave her bottom 1 for the rest of eternity.
I thought she's bottom 2, with Rambo being worse?