MK 11 Roster Break-Down

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by Scyther, Feb 8, 2019.

1. sub_on_dubs

sub_on_dubs How can your name be Rain, yet you can drown?

Wow, didn't realize most of the roster has been confirmed. Please let the last three be Shang, Rain, and Noob because it's looking meh at the moment. I'm playing it regardless so hopefully it will grow on me. There's still DLC too so not all hope is lost.

DoDaMuSiC and Kroaken like this.
  2. Scyther

Scyther Mortal Kombat-phile
    Premium Supporter

I firmly believe that Noob and Shang will fill up the last spots.

Kroaken and aldazo like this.
  3. mattteo

mattteo Noob

Oh. wow, felt the need to twist the knife, didn't you?

If NRS chose just 1 of those characters doesn't mean they did the best thing for the roster. In fact, they made the least interesting roster possible.

Also, there's just 1 character from MK3 (Kabal). There are only 3 charcaters from MK2.

You see my point? All MK1 characters are promoted in every game (Sonya Bland, Johnny, Liu Kang, Raiden, Kano, Scorpion, Sub-Zero-7, probably Shang Tsung too, last time was Goro). Rest of introduced characters get shafted, not only from the 3D era.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    aldazo and EarlyReflections like this.
  4. Dankster Morgan

Dankster Morgan savagery is no match for skill

It’s because the MK 1-3 characters were in the games that made people love MK and the 3D ones are in the games that destroyed the franchise and Midway. Then it was the MK 1-3 characters plus Kenshi and Quan who made people love it again and turned it into a legitimate fighting game series in MK9.

JDM, Icefyre, pure.Wasted and 2 others like this.
  5. Kroaken

Kroaken Life is a block string with no gaps.

Steam:
    Kroaken
    It's a process, man. We'll get there. Def need Shang though ;)

SaSSolino likes this.
  6. mattteo

mattteo Noob

You still don;t get it. It;s not MK1-MK3 characters. It's MK1 characters in every game!!!!

It's just Kabal from MK3, as it is Frost from MKDA.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  7. chrisisnice

chrisisnice BURN FOOL!!!
    Premium Supporter

Why is mileena in the roster? Was there a leak? All signs pointed to her not being in it.

I thought she was extremely unlikely to be in the main roster but definitely DLC

pure.Wasted likes this.
  8. aldazo

aldazo Waiting for MKX

And it was just Ermac from MK3 in MKX :eek:. But Mk2 was represented in MKX, only missing Shang and Baraka...and Smoke...and Shao Kahn...and Jade...:eek:

9. Scyther

Premium Supporter

Sorry, that's supposed to be Skarlet, although I can see where she could be mistaken as Mileena in that pic.

10. villainous monk

villainous monk Break bread over a whiskey n rocks. Like a man.

LOL. Listen. I mean NO OFFENSE! Honestly

I can't stop laughing.

That image of Cassie looks like my co workers ID badge.

I love the 4% chance of 3D era....

Why'd you do this?

Yo. I'm dying.

Wow. Y'all need to chill. Seriously. Just...

Again I mean no offense we're all really excited and anxious and can't wait to play and have a great time. Guess the roster is fun too. I understand.

But really.

Yo. Whoo. Yeah.

My ribs.

11. BlackShade

BlackShade Noob

I dont think we are getting 26 characters. 24 out of 25 is basically given. Other then the 20 leaked from steam, we are getting Kahn, Geras, Kitana and Johnny. The last spot is probably for Rain. We have already seen his picture in the main menu and for what it is worth Sonic had him listed as his main during the reveal exibition. Also consider the fact that he was already sold as dlc in MK9. They really cant justify selling the same dlc character again. Noob will definitely be DLC (unless he is a hidden character) and Shang Tsung hopefully aswell. However if we did get 26 characters. My money is on Shang for the final slot.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  12. So we're just ignoring Reptile, Kitana, Mileena, Jax, and Kung Lao in MKX? Ok makes sense.

But if you were right and it really is only the MK1 characters get special treatment... shouldn't that make you HAPPY? That means fewer of the same characters every game!

Sounds like you have no idea what you want.

13. Scyther

Premium Supporter

Lol, yeah I know, it isn't my best work, at all XD But it was a lot of fun to put together, to pass the time, and to give myself a visual while I wait.

Hell, if it gives everyone a good laugh at the same time, no sweat off my back. I'd rather people get a good laugh and be happy. :D

aldazo, villainous monk and Kroaken like this.
  14. ABACABB

ABACABB End Of Humanity

How do you all know jac stands for jacqui and not jackson briggs ? Im sure it will be jax not jacqui . You ask why ? Simple fact that not many ppl liked her in mk x and ofc they would not put JAX on steam achievement list as its full character name and they put only first 3 like liu err and so on :D

pure.Wasted and Kroaken like this.
  15. StormGoddess

StormGoddess Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

Here you go enjoy your purple ninja
    [​IMG]

aldazo, Icefyre and Kroaken like this.
  16. Kroaken

Steam:
    Kroaken
    Not gonna lie, I'm still a little triggered by Scorp/sub being anything but their iconic colors.

Lo0py, J_in_CA, chrisisnice and 3 others like this.
  17. Law Hero

Law Hero I. Hear. A. Sound.

Same here. I really don't like seeing Scorpion and Skarlet in green and stuff. It's both ugly and feels wrong. I wish the shaders were closer to their classic colors instead.

Lo0py, J_in_CA, chrisisnice and 2 others like this.
  18. Kroaken

Steam:
    Kroaken
    His ice axe is the worst offender.

aldazo and Law Hero like this.
  19. Chuckyscookie

Chuckyscookie Here's to hoping.

It's a possibillity, nobody knows for certain. But Jacqui is more likely imo. I mean his ingame name was Jax in the past games. And if they did ANY amount of thinking about how they're naming these achievements, this leak wouldn't be a thing in the first place :D

ABACABB likes this.
  20. Scyther

Premium Supporter

[​IMG]

Okay, so I tried again. Is this any better than what I had in the OP? ^^

aldazo likes this.
  21. mattteo

mattteo Noob

Why didn't you group Liu Kang with Kung Lao, Kitana and Kabal and Kotal Kahn with Erron Black (and D'vorah though maybe that's not the case anymore)

Scyther likes this.
  22. Scyther

Premium Supporter

To be honest, I just placed them where I felt they stood out the best. :)

23. MagicMan357

MagicMan357 Black Dragon enthusiast

Where is noob, smoke, fujin?

aldazo likes this.
  24. Scyther

Premium Supporter

Sadly, not revealed yet :(