What's new

MIT vs REO, Liu vs Kabal 10 ft10's streamed for 100$

REO

Undead
REO, i said more than, "lmao bruh you dnt know liu like me" LMAO the length and content of my posts show that. Also just bcuz liu loses to kenshi, freddy, and lao, doesn't mean "oh he isn't top 10", there are chars in top 10 with more tough mus than liu and i'm telling you right now that skarlet isn't a problem for him.Also u acting like I'm making a crazy claim lol, ask around, there are alot of ppl who'd put him in top 10 and there are lots of ppl who believe liu is the best character for kabal/ goes even with kabal. Auto top 10 and the tools he posseses should show that. You underestimate liu's zoning as well, i can show you how good it is though. Like i said, done talking, we'll just get this hyped up and noticed then play it out, your words or my words won't change our opinions of the mus.
First of all, why don't some of YOU try proving that Liu Kang is "auto-top ten". I've heard no good arguments as to why a character who gets his ass handed to him by nearly all the top five characters in the game is automatically top ten - NO QUESTIONS ASKED. How many more arguments do I have to put out? You know what, I actually don't have to put anymore out because the ones I have put out haven't been countered yet.

REO

Undead
And stop saying I'm underestimating Liu Kang's zoning. It's not my fault I'm used to dealing with other characters in the game like Freddy, Kenshi, etc. who have powerful zoning. They are the ones who are making me feel Liu Kang's zoning is overrated.

And stop saying I'm underestimating Liu Kang's zoning. It's not my fault I'm used to dealing with other characters in the game like Freddy, Kenshi, etc. who have powerful zoning. They are the ones who are making me feel Liu Kang's zoning is overrated.
uh didn't i mention some feats by ppl playing liu kang? and hasn't liu been top 8 evo twice? and didn't me and mygod just go to dallas and beat alot of ppl with liu kang? yes to all 3 questions. When did i say liu's zoning was better than kenshi or freddy? lmao. Also how many chars get merked by the top 5 while your talking? yeah that's a long list if we mention that. You forget the fact that chars like reptile or cage may lose to some chars in top 5, but does that mean they aren't top 10? NO. You are failing to realize that liu doesn't even have that many bad mus, the only mus that are just stupid for him are freddy and kenshi, besides those two, he only loses about 2 or 3 others 6-4, so 5 or 6 bad mus and that is bad/ not deserving of top 10? negative.

REO, did you even look at my thread?, laid out all the reasons why i got liu vs kabal 5-5, and the reasons were good, I'm not just blabbing out stuff lmao, i know the mu well.

REO

Undead
MITDJT, I am just saying if Freddy cannot keep out Kabal, what makes you think Liu Kang's zoning can? Kenshi has way better footsies than Liu Kang, and it's still not enough against Kabal. Stop being biased towards your character and look at some of these facts.

MITDJT, I am just saying if Freddy cannot keep out Kabal, what makes you think Liu Kang's zoning can? Kenshi has way better footsies than Liu Kang, and it's still not enough against Kabal. Stop being biased towards your character and look at some of these facts.
I play the whole cast, I know the facts haha. You know what i'll just put it to you this way, do you think liu is one of the hardest characters for kabal to deal with?

REO

Undead
uh didn't i mention some feats by ppl playing liu kang? and hasn't liu been top 8 evo twice? and didn't me and mygod just go to dallas and beat alot of ppl with liu kang? yes to all 3 questions. When did i say liu's zoning was better than kenshi or freddy? lmao. Also how many chars get merked by the top 5 while your talking? yeah that's a long list if we mention that. You forget the fact that chars like reptile or cage may lose to some chars in top 5, but does that mean they aren't top 10? NO. You are failing to realize that liu doesn't even have that many bad mus, the only mus that are just stupid for him are freddy and kenshi, besides those two, he only loses about 2 or 3 others 6-4, so 5 or 6 bad mus and that is bad/ not deserving of top 10? negative.
I play the whole cast, I know the facts haha. You know what i'll just put it to you this way, do you think liu is one of the hardest characters for kabal to deal with?
Mileena has been in top eight for EVO twice. Does that mean she is top eight? No. And I do not think Liu Kang is Kabal's hardest match-up. BUT being 4-6 against Kabal is the best life you will have in this game.

Mileena has been in top eight for EVO twice. Does that mean she is top eight? No. And I do not think Liu Kang is Kabal's hardest match-up. BUT being 4-6 against Kabal is the best life you will have in this game.
well pig didn't use her at all to get top 8, but she was in top 8 so i'll take it. I do agree that being 4-6 vs kabal is very good, and who do you think is kabal's toughest mu? All this talk is exhausting lol, maybe it is just me as a player making it seem 5-5, I did win with scorpion at evo vs kabal at evo and we all know that mu is stupid terrible.

Skitzo

Noob
well pig didn't use her at all to get top 8, but she was in top 8 so i'll take it. I do agree that being 4-6 vs kabal is very good, and who do you think is kabal's toughest mu? All this talk is exhausting lol, maybe it is just me as a player making it seem 5-5, I did win with scorpion at evo vs kabal at evo and we all know that mu is stupid terrible.
There is no "toughest" mu

AYSAMO

Noob
Although I don't see Kang-Kabal as a 5-5, I welcome MITDJT to prove me wrong. Sounds hype. :)
I also think it's slightly in Kabal's favor, but if this goes down we will have a way better understanding of the MU. 5 ft10s.. lol that's gonna take a whole day. It might end up being less about the MU more about how they ended adapting to each other.

I also think it's slightly in Kabal's favor, but if this goes down we will have a way better understanding of the MU. 5 ft10s.. lol that's gonna take a whole day. It might end up being less about the MU more about how they ended adapting to each other.

"Adapting is the key" to play the match up since in tournament play there's a huge pressure that comes in the set that gets the worst of the less experience player.
Also the lack of high level practice offline hurts 90% of tourney players since many don't have the time or leave far from a high level scene.

Reo have the best offline team in the community and his veteran tourney experience plays a huge role on his Kabal success.

MIT tourney success and beast offline crew help him level up enough to unleash his ultimate "Maloc" transformation on the big stage.

This battle of titans will be hype for the MK Community.

AssassiN

Noob
Goddamn this is stupid, I've been maining LK since the game came out and I completely agree with REO.
LK isn't top 10, he is more likely to be between 10 and 15.

And MIT, tbh you are not gonna be able to proof that LK is 5-5 or 6-4. I'm afraid you would get bodied.
The only people who could proof that at the moment in the USA are XBlades or Shoryuken(think even Shoryuken stopped playing).
Your LK still needs work before you can be able to beat someone like Reo, your use of LK's strings is limited to B312, 213 and F12.
If you would play any of the EGP guys who are used to playing XBlades' Liu Kang, you would get bodied.
Xblades came up with enough gimmicks and resets to catch people off-guard or end combo's to get max damage or the best position in said MU.
I've only seen you go for B312's, I'd recommend reading Xblades' guide and hitting the lab to use this stuff and maybe come up with new stuff.

Grumptronix

Fuck off, I'm not grumpy
Goddamn this is stupid, I've been maining LK since the game came out and I completely agree with REO.

And MIT, tbh you are not gonna be able to proof that LK is 5-5 or 6-4. I'm afraid you would get bodied.
The only people who could proof that at the moment in the USA are XBlades or Shoryuken(think even Shoryuken stopped playing).
Your LK still needs work before you can be able to beat someone like Reo, your use of LK's strings is limited to B312, 213 and F12.
If you would play any of the EGP guys who are used to playing XBlades' Liu Kang, you would get bodied.
Xblades came up with enough gimmicks and resets to catch people off-guard or end combo's to get max damage or the best position in said MU.
I've only seen you go for B312's, I'd recommend reading Xblades' guide and hitting the lab to use this stuff and maybe come up with new stuff.
This is a bit bullshit. I've seen MITs LK play with almost all the tools/strats Xblades played with.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I'm not doing one first to ten to determine a match-up. It's either ten first to tens, or five first to tens (which is the lowest I'll go). Your call. The overall average of the match-up scores is what we can use to determine what the match-up may be.
So if it's all about matchup analys why put some much money on the table ? I mean, you are both still very young. Don't waste your money for a game or at least put something like 20 quid. The streamers'll do the job.
I mean, are you still students or something ? Tell us more.

Out of S(+) char, the tier list may change with the players experience. Which means time. LK being top 10 or not doesn't matter.

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
Reo if you can make it to SCR, I'll show you what Liu Kang is all about! I am pretty sure we will have really good matches! I also want to do a ft 10 for the MK community, I am sure MIT will be there so you can knock 2 birds with one stone...If you can't make it its understandable.