What's new

MIT vs REO, Liu vs Kabal 10 ft10's streamed for 100$

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
You have been saying how you have felt Liu Kang goes 5-5 with Kabal for a while now after I called you out for saying beating Perfect Legend has went to your head. Which is still what I believe for the case with all of this recent Liu Kang hype and nonsense.
uh me beating PL is not the reason for saying this mu is 5-5 LMAO, i dnt think you saw my thread about this mu being a 5-5, i have many reasons.

REO

Undead
uh me beating PL is not the reason for saying this mu is 5-5 LMAO, i dnt think you saw my thread about this mu being a 5-5, i have many reasons.
Dude, you made that thread after MLG Dallas. Are you kidding me?

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
Dude, you made that thread after MLG Dallas. Are you kidding me?
i did yes, but I have been thinking about this and discussing this before Dallas, there's a reason why i went kabal when I played cat and PL at dallas, should've went liu vs cdjr's kabal at evo, but oh well didn't so moved on from that. My thread explains why i got it 5-5, has nothing to do with me beating PL lol. I gtg do something right now, but this thread is open for discussion for sure and we'll talk later about how this is going to go and when it'll happen and who will stream it. Good luck and may the best man win.

REO

Undead
MITDJT claims he has felt for a long time that Kabal vs Liu Kang is 5-5. So we see him choose Stryker as a "counterpick" to CD jr's Kabal a couple of months ago for EVO. Does anyone else find this a bit odd?

REO

Undead
10 ft10's for $100 is stupid as hell.

Make it more and stop being bitches, both of you. :)
I have no problem putting more money on the line. I actually have faith in my character unlike MITDJT who would rather play Stryker or Reptile in place of his precious Liu Kang.

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
I have no problem putting more money on the line. I actually have faith in my character unlike MITDJT who would rather play Stryker or Reptile in place of his precious Liu Kang.
didn't you use lao at evo? LMAO when you could've went all kabal. Also u have switched from kabal in previous tournamnts as well, so dnt be a hypocrite. Didn't i just say i should've went liu on cdjr?

REO

Undead
didn't you use lao at evo? LMAO when you could've went all kabal. Also u have switched from kabal in previous tournamnts as well, so dnt be a hypocrite. Didn't i just say i should've went liu on cdjr?
Yes, but I said I was going 50% Kung Lao and 50% Kabal for EVO. You on the other hand talk like Liu Kang is this "auto-top ten" character but continuously switch him out in tournaments.

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
MITDJT claims he has felt for a long time that Kabal vs Liu Kang is 5-5. So we see him choose Stryker as a "counterpick" to CD jr's Kabal a couple of months ago for EVO. Does anyone else find this a bit odd?
i find it odd that you still underestimate liu, even after evo and dallas, but hey, i have no issue changing ppl's minds.

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
Yes, but I said I was going 50% Kung Lao and 50% Kabal for EVO. You on the other hand talk like Liu Kang is this "auto-top ten" character but continuously switch him out in tournaments.
used liu 90% matches at dallas, ur point? and plus you play broken ass kabal, why in the world would you switch from him ever is beyond me haha. Plus I hope you realize I have NEVER played only one char in tournament, just not me, if i played kabal then i'd go one char all the time though.

REO

Undead
i find it odd that you still underestimate liu, even after evo and dallas, but hey, i have no issue changing ppl's minds.
How am I underestimating Liu Kang? I gave you a detailed post as to why I feel he is where he is. NO ONE countered my points with any arguments. I can dig it up if you want. All you said was "lmao bruh u dnt kno Liu like me".

Seapeople

This one's for you
If this matchup really is a 5-5 or 6-4 and both players are on the same skill level, there's a good chance to have 15-19 matches per set. This could take a while but I'm looking forward to seeing it :)

Why are some schmucks suggesting we do less than a $100 money match? Has there ever been a $100 money match for Mortal Kombat 9, yet? If not, then we are setting history here, you unsatisfied stream monsters.
Nope Fl done it already. Noobe vs Nico (Cyrax vs. Quanchi)

REO

Undead
Here is the post I wrote on Liu Kang so MITDJT can see it once again.

Here is why Liu Kang is not "auto top ten":

He has horrible match-ups with the best three characters in the game. Kenshi and Freddy rape him BAD, Kung Lao beats him 6-4. Kabal also beats him 6-4 - Stop this 5-5 propaganda. If you have a BIG hitbox, you are losing vs Kabal. No questions asked. Other characters in the A+ tier group are not all garbage vs the top five like Liu Kang is. At LEAST Kitana beats Kung Lao, at LEAST Reptile beats Kenshi, etc. Please stop overrating this character and calling him auto-top ten just because certain players behind the character make him look better than he really is.

Liu Kang has a bunch of 5-5s and doesn't even excel or rape a lot of characters, why anyone would want to choose him as a main over a majority of other characters if they want to win is beyond me. Also I believe Sonya will become a hard match for Liu Kang in the future. People think that shit is even, but you fail to realize Sonya is more than well equipped to make that match hell for Liu Kang. Sonya's d+4 goes under f+1,2 and she out ranges him in footsies in general. Liu Kang's zoning is a poor-man versions of Kabal's, it is not enough to keep the match 100% even. Liu Kang also has a big hitbox which means Sonya can abuse the shit out of her 3,1,2~ms string. Liu Kang is weak to cross-ups because of his horrible pokes and big hitbox, and he doesn't have an option to shut down Sonya's 50/50 jump-in with dive kick or JIP (like others do, example being KL spin, Freddy NMS, etc.).

This is all why Liu Kang wasn't placed as "auto top ten" in the tier list, and why I and some others agreed he is fine where he is.
Aside from Sonya, I can also see Skarlet becoming a threat for Liu Kang in the future as well, but I didn't get into her.

Nope Fl done it already. Noobe vs Nico (Cyrax vs. Quanchi)
Then we are upping it to $150.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
forget money... loser of a ft10 gets a Cage nutpunch irl
This. On stream. HOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Each player selects a "cage" to deliver the nut punch to his opponent during the "finish him" time limit. No flinching ladies.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

CYracks

Command Grabber
Why are some schmucks suggesting we do less than a $100 money match? Has there ever been a $100 money match for Mortal Kombat 9, yet? If not, then we are setting history here, you unsatisfied stream monsters.
And you're sooooo hungry. Give REO food!

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
I know that this will work cause it's how I bake. Instead of 10 first to tens for $100 make it one first to ten for $1000. No no no wait. One first to one for $1,000,000. Yes yes do that and maximum hypeness will occur

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
REO, i said more than, "lmao bruh you dnt know liu like me" LMAO the length and content of my posts show that. Also just bcuz liu loses to kenshi, freddy, and lao, doesn't mean "oh he isn't top 10", there are chars in top 10 with more tough mus than liu and i'm telling you right now that skarlet isn't a problem for him.Also u acting like I'm making a crazy claim lol, ask around, there are alot of ppl who'd put him in top 10 and there are lots of ppl who believe liu is the best character for kabal/ goes even with kabal. Auto top 10 and the tools he posseses should show that. You underestimate liu's zoning as well, i can show you how good it is though. Like i said, done talking, we'll just get this hyped up and noticed then play it out, your words or my words won't change our opinions of the mus.