What's new

Missing Red Hot Sundays

Meep8345

Noob
Superman doesnt have 50/50s doesnt have any + strings has an 8 frame mid and has always been a far better character than GL. b1 isnt half screen and the damage Scaling off of it is so bad that the max damage for 1 bar with trait is 323 (31%) his only crossup setups have to scarifice his already low damage.and even if he lands a j3 he cant even get 400 damage which is less than bnbs or punishes for most of the cast. you idiots dont know shit.

if youre gonna mention thigns to make him look good mention his piss poor mobility. and stop acting like his mb fireball is so amazing, it take a bar of meter only gets you 1 dash in and is -5 on block, not to mention without meter the most damage he can do is 22% with trait. so he NEEDS meter all the time and cant zone to build it save for a few matchups.
You don't even know what you are talking about with superman at all. He has plus frames with trait and he has a crossup 50/50 into another 50/50. Now about green lanteren I think you don't understand that damage is not everything Green lantern has a good set of tools and he is balanced out by his low dmg. Also wtf poor mobility? So just because he can't move around like batman with bats up means he has poor mobility. Yes he could a little bit of a dmg buff but it is not as bad as you sit on here and say all the time. If you are getting 22% off every hit guess what you only have to hit them 4 times and chip them out some and you win the round. And its really not that hard if you get a whiff punish or punish. Its ok if you're character doesn't have everything. Also just because you played lantern in inj1 doesn't mean much at all, this is inj2. Sommeone can play bass for 8 years and still not learn much of anything and that applies the same to fighting games.

Tl;dr quit complaining that your character doesn't have everything and asking for buffs all the time when he's just fine and maybe instead you as the player need to level up.

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
and the only time i played rebelo's GL in this game be beat me with like 5% health and in Injustice 1 i beat did him i even beat him martian in that horrendous matchup. so why would i be afraid haha you guys kill me
I beat Jupiters MMH, on stream, in tournament with Injustice 1 GL. What's your point? lol

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
Fred is truely a low tier hero for playing GL. How does he make him viable he only has a 9f half-screen low, a 2f projectile, a +1 string, and 50/50 cross ups. #buff fredmarvel not green lantern
To be fair, half of that is not true/relevant lol.

I think GL is good (quite possibly top 10) but he does not have a 2f projectile (that's not what the frame data is actually saying about mb battery blast) and being +1 is not that helpful when his fastest move is 7f (most top tier character can disrespect his plus frames with a 6f move).

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Superman doesnt have 50/50s doesnt have any + strings has an 8 frame mid and has always been a far better character than GL. b1 isnt half screen and the damage Scaling off of it is so bad that the max damage for 1 bar with trait is 323 (31%) his only crossup setups have to scarifice his already low damage.and even if he lands a j3 he cant even get 400 damage which is less than bnbs or punishes for most of the cast. you idiots dont know shit.

if youre gonna mention thigns to make him look good mention his piss poor mobility. and stop acting like his mb fireball is so amazing, it take a bar of meter only gets you 1 dash in and is -5 on block, not to mention without meter the most damage he can do is 22% with trait. so he NEEDS meter all the time and cant zone to build it save for a few matchups.

get off my dick.

can you scrubs stop quoting my posts. im tired of getting notifications from you guys

and if you didnt play injustice 1 you damn sure dont know the character half as well as i do

Meep8345

Noob
To be fair, half of that is not true/relevant lol.

I think GL is good (quite possibly top 10) but he does not have a 2f projectile (that's not what the frame data is actually saying about mb battery blast) and being +1 is not that helpful when his fastest move is 7f (most top tier character can disrespect his plus frames with a 6f move).
Well regardless on if its 2f or not it is still a very very fast mid projectile. And what do you mean its not helpful? You get a frame trap on any character that doesn't have a 6f d1 and even if they do you still have a chance at beating their poke. And if you dont want to risk getting poked you can always just block their poke and get your turn back as long as they dont cancel into a special.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
@Fred Marvel , are you sure TYM is full of scrubs?

*Looks at @Madzin , @Nivek , @PND OmegaK , @PND_Ketchup , @PND_Mustard , @MurkoAiden26 , @K-TOPGr , @SonicFox5000 , etc.

Take a look at those gentlemen and say that again, if you dare. They can mop you anytime. You'll have to buy a lot of condoms for your arse. :)
what percentage of the site do they make up? id say less than 1. never once have a called any of them trash stop fishing you cuck
he does not have a 2f projectile (that's not what the frame data is actually saying about mb battery blast) and being +1 is not that helpful when his fastest move is 7f (most top tier character can disrespect his plus frames with a 6f move).
this is what im saying but geting flamed for lol

I beat Jupiters MMH, on stream, in tournament with Injustice 1 GL. What's your point? lol
i stated my point, im not afrtaid of rebelo. id like to think you werent afraid of jupiter either but then again ive always been better than you so *shrug*

Only Fred could make a thread dedicated to paying tribute and thanks to Pig for what he's done for the fgc about how Lantern needs buffs and how he'd 10-0 all of us :p
pig has always hated me so screw his thread. although i will say pig has done a ton for this piece of shit community and deserves some respect. he can still catch these PS4 hands tho and me and him should do a first take type show it would be the best because wed be ready to strangle each other mid way through every episode. someone make it happen first take podcast lmao

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
You don't even know what you are talking about with superman at all. He has plus frames with trait and he has a crossup 50/50 into another 50/50. Now about green lanteren I think you don't understand that damage is not everything Green lantern has a good set of tools and he is balanced out by his low dmg. Also wtf poor mobility? So just because he can't move around like batman with bats up means he has poor mobility. Yes he could a little bit of a dmg buff but it is not as bad as you sit on here and say all the time. If you are getting 22% off every hit guess what you only have to hit them 4 times and chip them out some and you win the round. And its really not that hard if you get a whiff punish or punish. Its ok if you're character doesn't have everything. Also just because you played lantern in inj1 doesn't mean much at all, this is inj2. Sommeone can play bass for 8 years and still not learn much of anything and that applies the same to fighting games.

Tl;dr quit complaining that your character doesn't have everything and asking for buffs all the time when he's just fine and maybe instead you as the player need to level up.
maybe you idiots need to realize theres a reason hardly anyone plays GL and Gross (who is one of the ebst NRS players hands down) NEEDs top tier secondaries to compete at the highest level, its because his character cant do it. im not complaining im stating the truth. and playing lantern in INJ1 means a ton because all of his normals are exactly the same and he has the same problems as he had. its not that i played it its that i understood him then and proved it. and yes a poor jump poor dashes no air dash and the worst backdash in the game = poor mobility.

i would say more but i really dont care ive already proven it time and time again the character sucks and il make a video soon showing his whiffing issues that make no sense and should be fixed

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
maybe you idiots need to realize theres a reason hardly anyone plays GL and Gross (who is one of the ebst NRS players hands down) NEEDs top tier secondaries to compete at the highest level, its because his character cant do it. im not complaining im stating the truth. and playing lantern in INJ1 means a ton because all of his normals are exactly the same and he has the same problems as he had. its not that i played it its that i understood him then and proved it. and yes a poor jump poor dashes no air dash and the worst backdash in the game = poor mobility.

i would say more but i really dont care ive already proven it time and time again the character sucks and il make a video soon showing his whiffing issues that make no sense and should be fixed

trufenix

bye felicia
this thread with my ignores on or off is like two completely different things. Neither are very interesting. Maybe this is the true tragedy of Pig's exodus.