What's new

Missing Red Hot Sundays

Redk9

Noob
Now I know Pig said he's done with competitive gaming, and conversely also finished with Red Hot Sunday's, but I really enjoyed watching those matches. It was a good showcase of characters played at a very high level.
Now that the patch is out I think it be enjoyable to have something similar. Would anyone be capable of doing something similar? Or maybe resurrecting Pig himself to continue it?

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
I'll definitely tune in. I just wish I was Hollywood enough to get an invite to one of those. I've beaten some of the people on that list :(
It's not invite only, just ask him either here, on Twitter or on PSN. Though I think it's full for this week but idk

Redk9

Noob
It's not invite only, just ask him either here, on Twitter or on PSN. Though I think it's full for this week but idk
Oh shit. I played you yesterday. GGs again. I was the supergirl player that messaged you lol. I appreciate the advice I'll message him

Slymind

Noob
Even if not competing full force, i still would like to see Pig around, maybe every now and then in a tournament, or producing some content like the RHS, he was actually a pretty decent comentator as well.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
all talk. he said i cant beat him so i told him to 10-0 me then he disappeared lmao
getting 1 game in a set counts as actually beating someone? thats a sad af goalpoast my man. thats like saying sleeping in a house that your mom lives in means youve slept with someone lul

you're going to lose the set even you know it but at least take 5 games off of him or get out of here bro

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
getting 1 game in a set counts as actually beating someone? thats a sad af goalpoast my man. thats like saying sleeping in a house that your mom lives in means youve slept with someone lul
you basically jsut asked if winning a game counts as winning lmao get off my posts. plus i never said he was trash ive always said rebelo is good but he said i cant beat him which i know i can do

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
you basically jsut asked if winning a game counts as winning lmao get off my posts. plus i never said he was trash ive always said rebelo is good but he said i cant beat him which i know i can do
bro listen youre actually garbage ive played you myself before idc about you crying about gl everywhere. but listen obviously when someone says you "cant beat them" it doesnt mean get 1 game. only like the biggest shameless pussy intereprets it that way

rebelo will probably 10-0 u anyway lul but just know that 1 game literally means jack and nobody will be convinced once its 9-1 and you run away. better find an excuse to dodge soon my man

Fred Marvel

bro listen youre actually garbage ive played you myself before idc about you crying about gl everywhere. but listen obviously when someone says you "cant beat them" it doesnt mean get 1 game. only like the biggest shameless pussy intereprets it that way

rebelo will probably 10-0 u anyway lul but just know that 1 game literally means jack and nobody will be convinced once its 9-1 and you run away. better find an excuse to dodge soon my man
you play braindead top tiers and nothing else that does not make you good lol humble yourself kid. i play low tier no practice no clans no teams no nothing and stll do well so if anyones garbage its you. and the way i interpreted it was i cant win against him. it had nothing to do with how many times that some shit you started spitting out and assuming i meant it. only idiots and internet dick riders do that about situations they arent even involved in lmao

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'll shoot the shit out of anyone who'll face my bullets.
FT10's for whoever. Sunday, tuesday, I don't care. Bananaday.
Invent a new day, call it Bananaday, and then fight me on it.

This forum needs a better class of fight to get hyped over.

#RedHotBananadays

Fred Marvel

and the only time i played rebelo's GL in this game be beat me with like 5% health and in Injustice 1 i beat did him i even beat him martian in that horrendous matchup. so why would i be afraid haha you guys kill me