What's new

Missing Red Hot Sundays

you basically jsut asked if winning a game counts as winning lmao get off my posts. plus i never said he was trash ive always said rebelo is good but he said i cant beat him which i know i can do
Winning 1 game doesn't really count as beating someone though. If you're not playing ft1 that one win is just you wasting everyone's time.

Thingy

Retired account
It is really disappointing that Pig stopped doing RHS. I totally understand and respect him retiring from tournaments, as the expenses and traveling are quite hard to do with a family and a job. And his body of work is impressive since MK9.

But I do not understand dropping his stream. It was so successful, had lots of subs, and saw him get mad donations...why give up entertaining people when you are so good at it and you can do it just playing games on your spare time in your pajamas? I hope he brings it back and just have fun with the scene online. @Pig Of The Hut

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Winning 1 game doesn't really count as beating someone though. If you're not playing ft1 that one win is just you wasting everyone's time.
can yall stop quoting without reading my posts? i addressed that comment already.
The first event is this Sunday. There wasn't one last Sunday sadly :/

It'll start 8PM EST. I can have you guys on anytime you agree to after the event starts.
cant guarantee this sunday because im supposed to be moving but if i dont ill be down 200% and for anyone who thinks im ducking il play him tomorrow or thursday and he can stream it lol

leoj89

Noob
I feel like Pig maybe working on something he cant share yet. Dude just quit everything cold turkey . He could just be a "family man"now but I don't buy it. "Them boys up to something."

SinkFla

Noob
The first event is this Sunday. There wasn't one last Sunday sadly :/

It'll start 8PM EST. I can have you guys on anytime you agree to after the event starts.
Hey will you at any point have spots for unknowns to play on stream? Lol. I would like to have some high level matches with good people... I think we're actually friends on PSN already if I'm not mistaken.

In regards to Pig, it saddens me if his retirement from competing also extends to his streams. I've always liked his commentary and the content he has created, including putting on a show once a week for the community. It builds hype and grows the scene for not only current players but also players new to NRS who watch these streams and take an interest. I've also learned a lot from him over the years as I've wanted to become a better player and I know many others have as well. I hope he returns in some fashion, if not only for tournament commentary and weekly shows.

Last edited:

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Hey will you at any point have spots for unknowns to play on stream? Lol. I would like to have some high level matches with good people... I think we're actually friends on PSN already if I'm not mistaken.

In regards to Pig, it saddens me if his retirement from competing also extends to his streams. I've always liked his commentary and the content he has created, including putting on a show once a week for the community. It builds hype and grows the scene for not only current players but also players new to NRS who watch these streams and take an interest. I've also learned a lot from him over the years as I've wanted to become a better player and I know many others have as well. I hope he returns in some fashion, if not only for tournament commentary and weekly shows.
Of course man. There will be a time dedicated solely for picking people out of the chat to play, either against each other or against someone who's willing to run a gauntlet. Just make sure to tune in :) twitch.tv/thekombatleague

SunsetBlvd

Proven Nappa GOD, 100% VERIFIED Best Nappa NA
It was so successful, had lots of subs, and saw him get mad donations...
i agree completely. i learned a lot from the streams and enjoyed them very much. above all, it was a gathering place for the community. the nrs scene is still growing and we need more people like pig.

he was the dad of the nrs community, and when he announced he was going away it felt like dad moved out. maybe after a few months of screwing college chicks and letting his beard grow out, dad will get it out of his system and come back home? @Pig Of The Hut

SinkFla

Noob
Of course man. There will be a time dedicated solely for picking people out of the chat to play, either against each other or against someone who's willing to run a gauntlet. Just make sure to tune in :) twitch.tv/thekombatleague
Awesome, sounds great and thanks man! I'll be watching!

I just realized we may never get an "Ask Dragon Trivia Questions" segment again :(.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I have seen a few RHS in the past. Will miss @Pig Of The Hut . I understand that he stopped going on FGs due of his family. I hope he returns back in the FGs when his kids grow along.

I hope he gets the example of Dab fella from HARA team. I have seen his daughters playing Injustice 2.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
This some spicy beef bois this sunday about to be litt. idk why im mas hype to see Fred v Rebelo than DJT vs Atai or Ominous v FKJR. Fred v Rebelo gonna be some straight low quality injustice watching fred get murdered, but hopefully it will take some of the beef off the grill.
Because it's a comedy in a circus. xD

Meep8345

Noob
Fred is truely a low tier hero for playing GL. How does he make him viable he only has a 9f half-screen low, a 2f projectile, a +1 string, and 50/50 cross ups. #buff fredmarvel not green lantern

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Fred is truely a low tier hero for playing GL. How does he make him viable he only has a 9f half-screen low, a 2f projectile, a +1 string, and 50/50 cross ups. #buff fredmarvel not green lantern
Superman doesnt have 50/50s doesnt have any + strings has an 8 frame mid and has always been a far better character than GL. b1 isnt half screen and the damage Scaling off of it is so bad that the max damage for 1 bar with trait is 323 (31%) his only crossup setups have to scarifice his already low damage.and even if he lands a j3 he cant even get 400 damage which is less than bnbs or punishes for most of the cast. you idiots dont know shit.

if youre gonna mention thigns to make him look good mention his piss poor mobility. and stop acting like his mb fireball is so amazing, it take a bar of meter only gets you 1 dash in and is -5 on block, not to mention without meter the most damage he can do is 22% with trait. so he NEEDS meter all the time and cant zone to build it save for a few matchups.
get off my dick.

can you scrubs stop quoting my posts. im tired of getting notifications from you guys

and if you didnt play injustice 1 you damn sure dont know the character half as well as i do