What's new

Milena comboes question

Somberness

Lights
Are you starting with b1? It might actually be tougher to do starting with that, but it is possible to do 3 of them in a row. If you are doing up4b14b14, you just got to learn the timing. I use it but it might not be worth the 1% extra damage, I just like doing the move boot down.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
I find it hard to really think of any combo's where connecting consecutive b1,4's is more practical than the bnb. Which combo are you doing it in?

redeyes

Button Masher
doing b1,4 is very vey hard imo. if you can learn the timing its a great thing to do since it can lead to 40%+ BnB's but its a very odd thing to learn the timing to do. imo just stick to her U4 BnB.

Somberness

Lights
I find it hard to really think of any combo's where connecting consecutive b1,4's is more practical than the bnb. Which combo are you doing it in?
u+4,b+14,b+14,4~roll,jk~teleport~sai 36%
u+4,b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 35%
u+4,b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~roll 35%

I believe those are her best combos after an up4 starter. Not practical to go for the 1-2%, especially the jump kick one because unless you know how to land the sai, you will drop it every time. But the others having 3 boot downs in them means they are awesome.

I am trying to do u4,b1,4,b1,4. Maybe i should try after u4 and the enemy bouncing off the ground to quickly input b1,4,b1,4?

Stick with these.

U4, u4, b14, 4, roll, b14, (telekick or bite)

B3, ball (or enh ball), u4, b14, dash 112, bite

U4, b14, F3, 1+2, roll, u4, b14, (tk or bite)

4,2, roll, b14, dash 112, bite

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Yes but u4 u4 connects only if they are in front of my face. Usually i catch them with Mileena's calf :)
You know after U4 hitting at any range another U4 is guaranteed you don't have to do these unpractical double b1,4 combo's which you'll drop more often than bnb's and do only 1-2% more. In between her bnb's theres time for a dash inbetween each part anyway which makes them even easier to connect:

So U4 dash U4 dash B1,4 dash 4 roll b14 neckbite/ uppercut w/e...

Even if your doing 1 U4 into B1,4 your still losing out on damage and it's not like its hard to hit confirm U4 into U4 either.

It is hard for me to dash. Do you buffer the dash when Mileena is at the peak of 'splits' ?
Also which ender after roll does more dmg and is easier to perform.
Thx a lot u are very helpful

You know after U4 hitting at any range another U4 is guaranteed you don't have to do these unpractical double b1,4 combo's which you'll drop more often than bnb's and do only 1-2% more. In between her bnb's theres time for a dash inbetween each part anyway which makes them even easier to connect:

So U4 dash U4 dash B1,4 dash 4 roll b14 neckbite/ uppercut w/e...

Even if your doing 1 U4 into B1,4 your still losing out on damage and it's not like its hard to hit confirm U4 into U4 either.
U4, B14, F3, 1+2, Roll, B1, 4, bite does more damage than U4, U4, B1,4, 4, Roll, B1, 4, bite.

Using only one U4 doesn't make you lose damage. The BnB that uses one U4 is actually one percent MORE damage.

The only reason you shuld ever dash in a combo are for the following reasons.

Instead of doing u4, u4, b14, 4, roll... you can get an extra kick by doing u4, u4, b1, 4, dash, 34, roll... I never do this because it's hard to time without teleporting.

You are doing a combo that ends with dash 112 bite.

You are in the corner and you're doing a combo that has you dash out and then continue the juggle. Trying to do extra dashes in between hits where you don't need to for any reason is just plain silly.

U4, B14, F3, 1+2, Roll, B1, 4, bite does more damage than U4, U4, B1,4, 4, Roll, B1, 4, bite.

Using only one U4 doesn't make you lose damage. The BnB that uses one U4 is actually one percent MORE damage.
True, it does do more damage, but unless you nail it every single time without fail, it's not worth it in my opinion for that extra 1%. I'd rather stuck to the U4 x2 Bnb for consistency. You can also do U4, U4, B1, 4, F3, 1+2, Roll, B1, 4, Bite... but again while better damage, really hard to do reliably.

The only reason you shuld ever dash in a combo are for the following reasons.

Instead of doing u4, u4, b14, 4, roll... you can get an extra kick by doing u4, u4, b1, 4, dash, 34, roll... I never do this because it's hard to time without teleporting.

You are doing a combo that ends with dash 112 bite.

You are in the corner and you're doing a combo that has you dash out and then continue the juggle. Trying to do extra dashes in between hits where you don't need to for any reason is just plain silly.
Not necessarily. You can dash in between those hits to carry people to the corner from farther away. That's why I do it as much as possible.

Zero how do u do the dash? I mash ff during U2 because I don't know when Mileena has recovered and because I think my reaction will be slower .. :)))

Dash anyone? Nobody wants to help the noobosh girl :)
First just note that if you're using an xbox controller these combos are tougher to pull off.

I know you didn't ask for all this but I think this post might help a bunch of players reading it. I've used Mileena a lot and have watched a lot of top Mileena play and in my opinion the most important combos to work on in order are:

1) roll, u+4, b1,4, dash 112 neckbite***

2) u+4, u+4, b1,4, 4~roll, b1,4, neckbite***

3) 4,2, telekick, airsai, roll, b1,4, neckbite***

Get these down and you can beat the vast majority of players. That first one is important because you can work ball roll into a lot of scenarios. It's a fantastic anti air. The second one is important because it beats crouch blocking, which people tend to do against Mileena because of d+4. And the last one is important because the 4,2 is a very safe string and can catch people off guard. If people block 4,2, you can dash up and d+4 a couple times and/or work in a throw. Throws are essential with Mileena because people don't like to take their fingers off the block button against this girl.

Note that if you are up close you can add 2, 3 at the beginning of that first combo and it deals more damage. My jump in combo of choice involves a jump in punch to 2,3, ball, etc...

Finally, about these combos, this is obvious, but you have to practice them a bunch in training mode if you want to get them down in a match. I know you're asking things like "when can I dash," but this stuff is hard to explain and is best discovered on your own. Practice these combos, and this could take weeks, but once you have them down and you want to try some of the other ones they'll be much easier to pull off.

Zero how do u do the dash? I mash ff during U2 because I don't know when Mileena has recovered and because I think my reaction will be slower .. :)))
I dash as soon as Mileena hits the ground. I'm almost always buffering in dashes after pressing U4 whether it hits or not. if it hits you have a good amount of time while dashing to see that it connected and do another U4. If you're doing this online just start pressing it earlier to account for lag. (Unless of course the lag is unplayable)

Mr. Big Stuff is right about practice. Just practice dashing the moment she lands and you should be fine.