What's new

Mileena's flesh pits costume

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
I thought it was patched just like all the other costume glitches.
Costume glitches like what? Cyrax command grab, Noobs inability to 2in1 black hole? None of those have to do with hitboxes, I don't think it's possible to patch a hitbox to make it bigger because of the silly way they did it by using 3d hitboxes on a 2d plane.

But on topic. LBSH, this is THE worst costume to ever be in an MK game ever. Why they thought everyone would be wowed by having a half naked Mileena in toilet paper (let alone just to be in the game in general, but to be THE PRIZE TO END ALL PRIZES?!) is one of those things that really makes me worry about NRS's ability to judge what their fans actually want. Mileena is my favourite MK character, and part of that is because of this psychotic and kind of tragic state of mind that shes in from being so messed up, which makes her want to dress like a slut as she wants to be beautiful because her face is so deformed. But there's dressing like a slut which fits the character (ala costume 1) and then theres just plain fucking stupid. This is the latter.

Yes indeed, Mileena Flesh Pits is even worse than

</endrant>