What's new

Tech - Mileena Mileena Oki Tech/Setups

Hey guys!

I have for you a video that I made regarding Mileena's strong oki game. I feel this is her strongest portion of her game. Try and get a knockdown, and pressure them, which usually leaves you safe. You take far less risk, for a far better reward, while they take far more risk, and the possibility of spending 1 bar of meter to only be hit into a combo, only to be left in the same situation as they once were!

Enjoy!

@theGabStandard
@Premonitionist
@STORMS
@Pig Of The Hut

Last edited:

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Well, at least you admitted that it's broken before taking it back lol. Also to mention that forward 1,2, B4 is completely safe & easily hit confirmable into roll. I do love Mileena though. My sparring partner is Xbone's best legit Mileena, and I gotta deal with that all day every day. Too much fun spending a bar to get 35+ taken away and being right back where I started. :)

Well, at least you admitted that it's broken before taking it back lol. Also to mention that forward 1,2, B4 is completely safe & easily hit confirmable into roll. I do love Mileena though. My sparring partner is Xbone's best legit Mileena, and I gotta deal with that all day every day. Too much fun spending a bar to get 35+ taken away and being right back where I started. :)
SHHHHHHHHHHH

Sami

Noob
Nice video. Glad to see f12b3 is getting more exposure - it's probably my favourite string of hers at the moment :)

And I agree about piercing being the only variation that gets the job done - at the moment the other two do not add anything to make up for the amazing normals you lose from this variation.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
The fact that she doesn't have b21 2plus4 may make it harder.

But ill be posting telekick tech next :p
Ending combos with 21u+4 works for the F1 armour blowup. Ending combos with F14 Fade Towards could work in theory but need to see timing of stuffing wake ups if tech rolled as you are still next to the opponent. Backdash on wakeup is a problem but I'm working on that

Ending combos with 21u+4 works for the F1 armour blowup. Ending combos with F14 Fade Towards could work in theory but need to see timing of stuffing wake ups if tech rolled as you are still next to the opponent. Backdash on wakeup is a problem but I'm working on that
Yeah I forgot to mention that.
It's nice on 21u4

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Can't wait to see the Telekick stuff. I didn't play MK9, so I'm only familiar with the negative on hit version of the Tele. Lol

Arkayne

Jade Mod. Poison Ivy
This also works in Ravenous, we were talking about this stuff early in the Mileena thread with Rapid99 and a few others. Also works with ending combos in 3,3 for the armor blowup. Also, as TakeAChance expanded on what I was talking about.

The B.3 ,4 ~ Telekick Mixup also works. Because you get to watch and see what they do and you have 3 options you can choose from. 1.)Baiting out the EX reversal and most of them going the opposite direction they should. 2.) Watching for the delayed wakeup and punishing it. 3.) Them just standing up and doing nothing. Because B 3,4 is a Hardknockdown you don't get the option to techroll.

Last edited:

Arkayne

Jade Mod. Poison Ivy
Awesome stuff bro. Some of those faster wake up options (Sub Zero EX-Slide) give me problems still. Maybe my timing is just bad.

I will say Sub Zeros slide is a bit weird, but once you figure out the timing of it it's pretty easy to stuff with F1 ~.