What's new

Mileena General Discussion

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Its good, that the meter system allows other to always have them stocked. That is something that I was not able to keep up with MIleena in MKX LOL. That psycho bitch, could have breakers every f@cking round lol.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Want to know what I’m excited about? Mileena, Rain and Rambo!

Let’s start with Mileena.
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition

If you’ve been following our social media channels (find us @MortalKombat!), you know that fans are ravenous for the inclusion of Mileena in Mortal Kombat 11. Well, surprise!

She’s back, complete with her trademark sais.
She also brings sharpened claws and all her classic special moves with awesome new twists when they are amplified.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
It’s not like MK is the only series that does this. How much fiction has dragons, bugs, animals, etc. talking like normal? Hell, there’s even talking skeletons.

Why people bring this up about Mileena and Baraka is absurd.
I mean fair point but to me it feels kinda cartoony watching Baraka speak. Physical suspension of disbelief in how speech works is one thing but I think what it also does is limit her ability to make a range of facial expressions. This translates to less depth / connection in her scenes.

Don't get me wrong I'm cool either way but I do like when Mileena is written and portrayed to have some sort depth. It's MK though so, you never know what direction they'll go.

Last edited:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I mean fair point but to me it feels kinda cartoony watching Baraka speak. Physical suspension of belief in how speech works is one thing but I think what it also does is limit her ability to make a range of facial expressions. This translates to less depth / connection in her scenes.

Don't get me wrong I'm cool either way but I do like when Mileena is written and portrayed to have some sort depth. It's MK though so, you never know what direction they'll go.
I felt her portrayal in MKX was really well done, and a highlight of that story.
She had much more range in her emotions, and had meaningful relationships. The one thing that concerns me is that in MK11, she will be reverted back to MK9 child-status.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Pre-Order Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition at
GameStop and receive an Exclusive Poster!

Pre-Order Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition at GameStop and receive an Exclusive Poster!

Mileena is the product of Shang Tsung's diabolical cloning experiments: the perfect blend of Tarkatan ferocity and Kitana's athletic grace. Brought forward in the timeline by Kronika, Mileena has learned of her tragic future: her brief reign as Outworld's Empress and her death at the hands of D'Vorah and Kotal Kahn. Determined to regain her throne, Mileena has begun Outworld's civil war anew. Her enemies will submit, or they will die.

Online/In-Store Pickup Customers: Please print your order confirmation page and bring it to your local store to receive your bonus. To ensure product is available, it is best to call your local store ahead of time.

Store Customers: Bonus item will be available at time of pickup.

While supplies last. Quantities are extremely limited.
Updated Bio from Gamestop

Last edited:

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Want to know what I’m excited about? Mileena, Rain and Rambo!

Let’s start with Mileena.
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition

If you’ve been following our social media channels (find us @MortalKombat!), you know that fans are ravenous for the inclusion of Mileena in Mortal Kombat 11. Well, surprise!

She’s back, complete with her trademark sais.
She also brings sharpened claws and all her classic special moves with awesome new twists when they are amplified.

Love seeing in the sentence "all her classic moves"

Even thought barakas spikes are awesome I still do miss his blade spin that he doesn't have it in this game

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
So she's gonna have her ballroll, telekick, and sai toss as expected. What could possibly be an awesome new twist when they're amplified tho...? Cause now I'm curious.

armani

Noob
I've still got a long way to go for this whole art thing, but the announcement's got me so excited that I just had to try my hand at a quick piece of fanart. And yes, it's SFW.

With her mask:

Without her mask:
wooooooo this is legit!!!! wow

Never misses a day of brushing either! Atleast 2 times a day:DOGE
Don't forget the flossing!

Another thing I find funny about the people complaining about her "not being able to talk" with her classic mouth, is no one talks about how it's not possible for Tarkata to chew, unless they have teeth on the inside of their mouth that I'm not aware of. They'd basically have to swallow everything whole.

Don't forget the flossing!

Another thing I find funny about the people complaining about her "not being able to talk" with her classic mouth, is no one talks about how it's not possible for Tarkata to chew, unless they have teeth on the inside of their mouth that I'm not aware of. They'd basically have to swallow everything whole.
I'd imagine it being similar to how a great white would eat, difference being a GW shark doesn't have to think about flossing at all ever LOL

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Mileena trailer next? :eek:
yep ..... I see a pattern occurring here right now , one easy to follow :

1. this week, we saw Rain gameplay trailer;
  2. next Thursday, we gonna see Mileena's trailer, on October 22th
  3. in October 29th, will be Rambo's time !
and so, after that, in the 2 first weeks of November, we will see one Kombat Khast with all 3 of them, or maybe 2 Kombat Khasts (one for Mileena, and another for Rain and Rambo) .....

in the 3rd week of November, in the November 17th, the KP2 is then avaliable

I will stick with this plan, hehe :p I think NRS, if so, their marketing strategy regarding KP2 promotion for MK11 will not differ too much of this schedule ;)

I'd imagine it being similar to how a great white would eat, difference being a GW shark doesn't have to think about flossing at all ever LOL
I figured it would be similar to my turtle. She doesn't have teeth though, but she tears off a hunk of meat mushes it in her mouth for a second, and then swallows it whole. Sometimes she skips the mushing and just swallows whole, depending on how excited she is.

The best was when she swallowed a gold fish whole, and a minute later, it swam back out :eek:!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm undecided if they're going to make us wait for her or not, but I feel like they'll do 1 trailer a week and then KK on the week before release.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
She is the most requested character - I think they will leave her to last to build suspense and create hype.
Surprisingly, she wasn’t lol. Smoke is the most requested, followed by Takeda and rain.
Mileena only seems like she was the most requested because of how toxic her fans are