What's new

Mileena General Discussion

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
She looks horrifying as she should be
yep, I like this MK11 Mileena much , much more, than the previous one in MKX ...

this one here, is much more intimidating , creepy and in a freak attractive way, hehe, beautifully hideous, as she must be, as the beastly lady she was originally designed in the past :p

this awesome design will , little by little, grow on the fans taste, as long as people get used it, they did an awesome amazing job reimagining her for this modern game, with updated and upgraded graphics, hehe ;)

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
yep, I like this MK11 Mileena much , much more, than the previous one in MKX ...

this one here, is much more intimidating , creepy and in a freak attractive way, hehe, beautifully hideous, as she must be, as the beastly lady she was originally designed in the past :p

this awesome design will , little by little, grow on the fans, as long as people get used it, they did an awesome amazing job reimagining her for this modern game, with updated and upgraded graphics, hehe ;)
I think she looked good in MKX, minus the lips. She should be gross and horrifying to look at without the mask, I feel like they tried to make her look less freakish in X which is fine, just not my cup of tea. MK9 was the first MK game I played and I knew nothing about it, and I was 11 in 2011, so Mileena freaked me out first time I saw her face.

xenogorgeous

I think she looked good in MKX, minus the lips. She should be gross and horrifying to look at without the mask, I feel like they tried to make her look less freakish in X which is fine, just not my cup of tea. MK9 was the first MK game I played and I knew nothing about it, and I was 11 in 2011, so Mileena freaked me out first time I saw her face.
yep, the lips stuff on MKX, was both tryouts that NRS did, in order to try something different with her face layout, and to try to humanize Mileena just a little bit ..... was not a bad choice, in fact, mostly of fans were ok with, but, this full tarkatan mouth, is more up aligned with the classic and original idea of her character, and has much more shock value , when she take off her mask, and make her much more interesting and a real threat , because with this freakish and frightly mouth, she looks like a character from a terror movie, what is fun and cool, he he ! :rolleyes:

xenogorgeous

I can't wait for the dialogue between her and Baraka. I wonder if they're gonna hit it off, if you catch my drift.
Baraka is just an "one night stand" asset\toy option for Mileena .... she uses him when she is bored , hehe ..... :rolleyes:

her real stuff is with Tanya, and sometimes, she fools around with Reiko, ha ! :p

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
yep, the lips stuff on MKX, was both tryouts that NRS did, in order to try something different with her face layout, and to try to humanize Mileena just a little bit ..... was not a bad choice, in fact, mostly of fans were ok with, but, this full tarkatan mouth, is more up aligned with the classic and original idea of her character, and has much more shock value , when she take off her mask, and make her much more interesting and a real threat , because with this freakish and frightly mouth, she looks like a character from a terror movie, what is fun and cool, he he ! :rolleyes:
Yeah the lips were fine, I just don't think she should be humanized. She looks pretty much exactly like Kitana but that mouth haha, looks scary and should be scary.

I can't wait for the dialogue between her and Baraka. I wonder if they're gonna hit it off, if you catch my drift.
In the reboot timeline, as far as we know, she only ever had "relations" with Reiko, no one else.

Interestingly, though she's threatened to on various occasions, we've never actually seen her eat anyone either.

Nah she's a size queen. She made Reiko watch while Goro teleport stomped the same spot over and over. Its in the Kollector's Edition of the comics
In all seriousness though, one thing I really liked about the comics was how it showed she had matured since Mortal Kombat (2011). How she started to really have and display emotions and actual relationships, and also how she had legitamate vulnerabilities and flaws. It contrasted her well against Kotal who's strengths and weaknesses were also being shown.