What's new

Mileena General Discussion

dph1990

Noob
Both sai, HORRIFYING face design (in the good way - I like her when she’s grotesque), her voice is PERFECT, she full on chewed off that tarkatans head and bit Rain HARD so they’re focussing on her bite attacks more I hope. Ravenous was my fave variation in MKX just because seeing her chomp on someone’s face never gets old to me. SO. FUCKING. HAPPY.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Everything about her looks so amazing. Ahhh I'm so happy
yep ! she is asian, as Kitana, she has the grotesque mouth, that I think , is a homage for her classic look and her MK9 incarnation .... she has the right voice , she has her pair of sais, her cat-eyes look, and the shark-like teeth .... everything perfect !

the crazy fuckers that still are saying something bad about her design look, are all out of their minds ...... are you all fucking nuts ? there is nothing wrong with this Mileena, stay out of the drugs, fuckers ! :D

you can see that they will give a more polishment treatment to the models, so, the final version will be even better !

and nobody saw the alternative look and skins that our dear Mileena will have, so, stop judging

We have to thank Ed Boon for bringing her back, so, stop the nonsense whining, fucking losers ! :p

Last edited:

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
On some real shit, it's not often that game announcements make me happy-happy. I'll be like 'Oh, that's cool, I might buy that.' then forget about it afterwards.

That said, this makes me happy. Like, really fucking happy. This next month is gonna be a loooong wait.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
So how do we think she might play? Like was already mentioned, the trailer really focused on her mouth and biting, so we might at least get a variation focused around that. Command grabs and the like.

I expect her zoning and neutral won't be nearly as powerful as it was in MKX. Remember B12 in Piercing? Yeah, not gonna be here this time. Low Sai, if she has it, will no doubt be a slot move as well.

She could actually play as a more ferocious, in-your-face rushdown character overall, which would just be a dream for me.

I do hope that we get some Ethereal-esque moves, even if they're not tournament moves. It was my favourite variation to play by the end of MKX, and allowed for some crazy shenanigans.

Anything gameplay -wise you guys are hoping for?

S+ Main

Noob
So how do we think she might play? Like was already mentioned, the trailer really focused on her mouth and biting, so we might at least get a variation focused around that. Command grabs and the like.

I expect her zoning and neutral won't be nearly as powerful as it was in MKX. Remember B12 in Piercing? Yeah, not gonna be here this time. Low Sai, if she has it, will no doubt be a slot move as well.

She could actually play as a more ferocious, in-your-face rushdown character overall, which would just be a dream for me.

I do hope that we get some Ethereal-esque moves, even if they're not tournament moves. It was my favourite variation to play by the end of MKX, and allowed for some crazy shenanigans.

Anything gameplay -wise you guys are hoping for?
I think because of the claws she now has she's gonna be a more up-close/rushdown and hopefully with a set of grills like that, i hope she plays like ravenous and bites alot.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Praying Mileena has her UMK3 skin, because the one they showed today looks like she's wrapped in a beach towel. Reminds me of her story alt in MKX. Lame af

Its cool she looks like Kitana, but I still wish she had the lips so they could really be twins. I actually think Lip Mileena looks more monstrous than regular Tarkatan mouth since its so weird.

I think Mileena looks great. I really like how her costume resembles her Tournament skin from Mortal Kombat XL, which is my favourite.

I do wish they would have stuck with her mouth with lips as they would have been able to do cool facial expression stuff with the game's facial animation system.

Her voice sounds great, and it looks like past Mileena, so she'll be bat fuck crazy instead of actually grown up.