What's new

mileena bad match ups?

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
I really don't see how Cyrax is a bad MU, i've played a good Cyrax offline (W1nter Warz) and beat him consistantly.

Cage I agree with, but with utilization of IAS you can keep him out, for him to jump and get free combos every time.

Ermac is a bad MU, but I play with an Ermac player so often I know what to do and what not to do (Bryan is right, don't telekick and you're good).

Kabal, I literally don't know what to do in this MU, gets me nervous when I have to play against one
can't you just telekick when kabal jumps and tries to do an instant air fireball?

I posted what my matchup ratings for her were in the matchup discussion thread that's stickied. Could we please move this discussion there? It's kinda tedious to repost the same stuff in multiple threads.

To answer your question charlieonline, yes you can if you predict it. But unfortunately there's much more to Kabal than iAF.

Again, for the sake of keeping organized and being less redundant, let's move any further posts to the stickied Mileena matchup thread.

Death

Noob
I don't think Kanos a bad matchup. I just think KL, Ermac, Cage are nightmare matchups for Mileena. Mil vs KL is 3-7. Mil vs Ermac is 3.5-6.5 and Mil vs Cage is 4-6. I think those are mileenas only bad matchups.

Ermac isnt that bad...in my early gaming he was... but now u can outsmart him easily since he relies so much on his skills which are punishable quite nicely if blocked.
you just shouldnt use telekick and ballroll too often and defiantely not instantly after wake up :D like most mileenas abusing their skills end up in their death.
use more ex tele kick +sai.... much less punishable.