What's new

mileena bad match ups?

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
Pretty everything above but I would swap Kung Loa and Raiden around. Ermac is possibly harder to fight than Kenshi, but I'll have to study that more. Sonya is also a hard match for Mileena.

Death

Noob
She doesn't have a lot of bad matchups but IMO i think her worst are KL, Cage, Ermac. Smoke and Kabal are tough but i think its a 5-5 for them.

redeyes

Button Masher
kl is a 4-6 and Cage isnt bad zone him. and easy mac just dont use tele kick like a mindless fool and you will win.

Death

Noob
I think its more like 3-7 vs KL and 4-6 vs Cage and 4.5-5.5 vs Ermac. Kabal and smoke are more likely 5-5 or 5.5 in their favor. But i think everyone else is either 5-5 or in Mileena's favor.

redeyes

Button Masher
In MK 1 it was spelled Rayden. Maybe he's just old school like that. Anyway... Johnny seems to destroy Mileena pretty consistently.

on the match up thread mileena has a 6-4 vs johnny and i can agree all you have to do is mix up IAS and sai's and d4 red kick.

redeyes

Button Masher
I think its more like 3-7 vs KL and 4-6 vs Cage and 4.5-5.5 vs Ermac. Kabal and smoke are more likely 5-5 or 5.5 in their favor. But i think everyone else is either 5-5 or in Mileena's favor.
are you judging from online or offline?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I really don't see how Cyrax is a bad MU, i've played a good Cyrax offline (W1nter Warz) and beat him consistantly.

Cage I agree with, but with utilization of IAS you can keep him out, for him to jump and get free combos every time.

Ermac is a bad MU, but I play with an Ermac player so often I know what to do and what not to do (Bryan is right, don't telekick and you're good).

Kabal, I literally don't know what to do in this MU, gets me nervous when I have to play against one

redeyes

Button Masher
I really don't see how Cyrax is a bad MU, i've played a good Cyrax offline (W1nter Warz) and beat him consistantly.

Cage I agree with, but with utilization of IAS you can keep him out, for him to jump and get free combos every time.

Ermac is a bad MU, but I play with an Ermac player so often I know what to do and what not to do (Bryan is right, don't telekick and you're good).

Kabal, I literally don't know what to do in this MU, gets me nervous when I have to play against one
true about cyrax. im thinking of changing cyrax to Rain. he can EX RH a telekick. lightning can catch you as you go down for telekick....

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I consistantly lose to Rain online (Damn you Book Burning), i've never played one offline so idk if it's an online thing or not

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
no kenshi or kabal?
well i had a top4,just thought i throw in a 5 for the sake of having a top 5
was between cyrax,kabal and kenshi- cyrax scraped it for me as he will punish more % wise,
kenshi got damage aswell and kabals ndc pressure with xray being only armore move for milenna but the net damage cyrax pulls off think he is to be more feared,

The 5 I have the most trouble with:

1. Raiden
2. Kenshi
3. Ermac
4. Kung Lao
5. Kano. I don't know... I just have A LOT of problems fighting a good Kano.

AIBOSTON

Don't be mad!
I consistantly lose to Rain online (Damn you Book Burning), i've never played one offline so idk if it's an online thing or not
I do the same thing to rain that I do to JC. ZONE him. Make him use that stoopid kick. Bookburing's RAIN is pretty good. But still nothing that I can't handle.