What's new

Mileena as DLC. How would you feel?

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
You know what, after getting over the disappointment, I'm kinda okay with this. If NRS is really hard committing to Mileena sitting this out, then at the very least, it means that they won't take advantage of her popularity for monetary gain. It implies integrity, and that, for one reason or another, they feel it's for the best that she takes a break, and I can respect that.

Afumba

Noob
I am really salty that Mileenas chances even as DLC are almost completely gone (nope, i refuse to let the last sliver of hope go ;-p). Its totally pathetic if she isnt in the game.

But what pisses me of more is the fact that Kirana has again abother females stuff. The guy that came up with it deserves to get slaped...

Lokheit

Noob
Just to give you people hope (not sure if that would be just prolonging the pain), as these aren't full variations, and apparently all Mileena's moves are covered by a single kustom slot, they could always release DLC Mileena, then remove that kustom move and give Kitana something else in its place.

But yeah, that would be a reach as implementing that move seems like something very intentional.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I was fine with Mileena sitting a game out, but I hate when they distribute a character's moves because they can't think of anything better to add. It wasn't cool when they did it with Jade/Kitana, it wasn't cool when they did it with Alien/Baraka, and it certainly wasn't cool when they did it with Triborg. I really dislike this.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I didn't see a ball roll so it does't count.
Yeah I don't miss playing against ball rolling on tactics. Thanks no about how shitty ball rolling on would be in MK11. I know in MKX the hitbox was below the match floor which made her invulnerable after 5 or 6 frames which was very annoying. If she was in MK11 it wouldn't be allowed to evade counter pokes that low crushing or Oki Meaties so it's probably just Kitana didn't get the ball roll. If it was like it was in mkx it would have destroyed the neutral.

I'll miss her but maybe someone can make due with pink Kitana and skydive/Sai moves? I know it's not Mileena and no main of her wants a Mournful Mileena but it's something. My brother said fuck thatshit I'm not playing Half-Leena.

Bright side is it opens up one spot for Smoke/Reptile/Fujin/Nightwolf/Sindel?

LawAbidingCitizen

Mileena dlc trailer

-Helloooooooooooooo sister
decapitates Kitana
gets her sai back

-I was looking for this

take all my money nrs, I don't care

View attachment 13678
That is a beautiful costume of Mileena, Sexy and I like how the boobs are slightly revealing bit not too riskae. Kitanas head fits her personality and the well known hate between the sisters and this is representative of how Mileena mains feel about Kitana right now.
Jade fans endured it last game I guess it's our turn now :(

Just to give you people hope (not sure if that would be just prolonging the pain), as these aren't full variations, and apparently all Mileena's moves are covered by a single kustom slot, they could always release DLC Mileena, then remove that kustom move and give Kitana something else in its place.
That seems unlikely.

LawAbidingCitizen

Half-blood Princess Kitana is now added to my list of possible Mains:

Noob Saibot Bi-Han's Wrath
Shang Tsung
Liu Kang