What's new

Midtier Mayhem Episode 2.5 - Tournament Preperation, Player Play Styles, Real Man's Man of the week!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight

We have returned from the lost!

After recording last weeks episode and having it be lost to the strands of computer purgatory Midtier Mayhem is BACK!

This week we discuss some all important tournament preperation tips for the would be tournament enthusiasts. We speak from our own experience as well as others to give you the best tips for a successful tournament venture.

We also discuss player play styles and how they make help/hurt you in matchups.

Of course, an episode of Midtier Mayhem could never be complete without our Real Man's Man Of The Week! Who has won the epic title this week!?

Finally, we want to hear from you! What is your specific playstyle? Have you ever thought of it?

What are some tips you may have for fellow tournament enthusiasts? Let us know in the comments and we will compile a comprehensive list!

As always, subscribe to www.youtube.com/mortalmonday to catch our weekly show.

Guests are coming VERY soon :)

Thank you all for your support and please feel free to follow myself on twitter (@Taken1Chance) Jimmy (@Jimmypotato) and Charlie (@Charliemurphyx4) on twitter.

MP3:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwnv0y97nl0Mc3U1YkZ3UEhGdDg/edit?usp=sharing
Youtube: www.youtube.com/mortalmonday

Last edited:

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
If my voice is messed up at times I blame the blizzard that was raging around me. Weather was really really bad.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Characters Murphy could not play:

MK: Stryker Not enough gtfo me defenses, more zoning orientated, no godlike d4.

Injustice: Sinestro - Not enough armor, not enough forward momentum

Espio

Kokomo
lmao the intro music <3.

I really liked the play style discussion, one of the highlights imo.

Nubcakes has been such an underrated player for a while so I'm glad he got mentioned closer to the end. His Batman is hype.