What's new

Midscreen JIP combo full cast damage compendium

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Yeah, I can't find the earlier thread right now. There was a 44% max damage combo for lao that I can't remember. I will add that when I find it. It is the jip, tele 3 combo.
IIRC, It was jip / Teleport 3, 2 / Spin >> jk/Dk - iaDK >> 2, 4, Grab: 2.

IIRC, Sonya's combo that GGA Jeremiah has listed in the OP is stance specific.
hmm. I will have to try this. Time to dust off my Sonya. And a lot of these bnb's right now are still the max damage ones. I went ahead and changed Ermac's to the b1 one for his bnb because it isn't unsafe like b2 is and does more chip if they block.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Ok thank you. Is this easy enough for a bnb?
Ya it's not stance specific and it's a pretty reliable bnb.
If you wan max dmg into reset that's not as reliable but still doable with lot of practice it would be
JIP B21F2, NJ punch, slight dash kiss, f22~ms cancel, dive kick~21~cartwheel, B21F2, 112~MS which does 51%

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Ya it's not stance specific and it's a pretty reliable bnb.
If you wan max dmg into reset that's not as reliable but still doable with lot of practice it would be
JIP B21F2, NJ punch, slight dash kiss, f22~ms cancel, dive kick~21~cartwheel, B21F2, 112~MS which does 51%
Hmm, that's really tough. I don't think that is quite bnb worthy. It's a 1 frame link, no?

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
If this is going to be a BnB guide, then some of these characters like...Rain, Skarlet, Sonya, Reptile, Sektor (really?), Mileena, Jade, Kabal, and Kung Lao (just...no) need the PRACTICAL BnB's, not "possible BnB's."

Possible =/= Practical. That's all i'm saying.
The Skarlet one isn't too hard i was just doing it in practice consistently and in a game online just takes a little practice

Seapeople

This one's for you
Reptile: jip 321~elbow dash, 4~fastball, 32~slowball, 321~slide = 44%
Sub Zero can get 39% with b2 rather than a jip, and Cyrax can get around 67% with meterless resets but no jip.

zaf

professor
I wouldn't use that ermac one. You will never be able to use the charge block string for a combo unless you jump a fireball and know for sure the jip is landing.

Id use this one

B114 - tks - jk teleport dash 12- tkp

I'm not saying that multiple B14s aren't possible with Mileena because they definitely are, just saying I've never seen anyone actually use them in an actual match. Sure, you can do jip B14, B14, B14.... but I'm not sure I'd call that a BnB... No one uses those in matches..

The timing on Sonya's is definitely easy enough to be called a BnB. I just got it down last night. How the F are people cancelling F22 into MS and having time to land a divekick though? I don't quite get that.

What I noticed is this:

jip, B21F2, njp, dash ~kiss, divekick , 21~cartwheel, B21F2, 112 MS does 48% (unless we're counting chip which makes it 51%)
jip, B21F2, njp, dash ~kiss, divekick , 4~cartwheel, B21F2, 112 MS also does 48%
but it's way easier to just press 4 again after the divekick instead of doing 21.

Raiden can also do Jip, 3,3,4, DU, F2, df2, 3,3,4, bf3. I think it may be more damage than the standing 1, and sometimes for some reason the damage resets before the superman hits, giving you a nice boost.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Raiden can also do Jip, 3,3,4, DU, F2, df2, 3,3,4, bf3. I think it may be more damage than the standing 1, and sometimes for some reason the damage resets before the superman hits, giving you a nice boost.
Off JIP, standing 1 gives you 1% more damage than F2. Also, if the damage is resetting before the superman, the superman can be blocked. Instead of doing 334~superman, you need to do 334, then superman after they bounce.