What's new

mic night

this may b cool or it might not, but i think we shud pick a night and evryone with a mic invite othr classicmk ppl wth mics and we could all just mk. im sure it would start some challenges and reveal some secrets.

btbb99

Noob
i'm down with that bro. how many could be on at the same time? do you no? i remember the last time it was me, you, xxvanmanxx, wario, and yungnicca and cuko was just listening because his mic was fucked up lol. he was sending me messages as his way of communicating lol

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Yeah, PSN chats are fun. We just need to get a date/time figured out.

CUKO28

Noob
Yeah i remember that day. It was like 3:30 in the morning though. WTF was i doing up at that time?...lol
Whenever ya in a chatroom and im on invite me.

btbb99

Noob
yeah your right cuko it was like 3:30 lol. u were the first to leave, then i left like a hour later at 4:30. idk what time vanman, wario and yung left but they were still chattin away when i left and they weren"t even talkin about mk at that time lol

i remember it being funny as shit hearin yung bicker wth evrybody and then u wud see cuko type something that didnt go wth the current topic. i enjoyed it alot. who all has a mic?

btbb99

Noob
next wednesday night would be good for me. at like 11:00 or midnight would be perfect. i hope thats not too late for some of you guys

D

david_GEM

i think a little earlier would be cooler. like just before the tourney. it would make for interesting conversation.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
yeah 11pm EST is a little late for me. I'm usually winding down by that time.

I'm down. You guys will finally be able to hear my sexy baritone singing voice.

....not really. Still I think it could be interesting, send me a message whenever and I'm down.

CUKO28

Noob
What happened to everyone? It was just me,Dciguy,DavidGem and Reptile20. It was still cool. I discovered today that i can use a PS2 Microphone to chat with. A little weird and bulky but it works.... :p

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
That was fun. Disappointed that frznsldr didn't show up, considering he requested it.

D

david_GEM

it was still actually cool though. even with just three/four people. Reptile20 was playing the guitar, and I don't think he speaks english. With more people it would be even MORE AWESOME.

D

david_GEM

I'm down but the more the better. looks like people forgot!