What's new

mexican electronic game show f/ MK9

is in spanish but i translated with google tranlate

Mortal Kombat, one of the most important fighting games of all time, will be presented at EGS 2010 in the voice of his own producer, Hector Sanchez.

MORTAL KOMBAT será presentado el sábado 23 de Octubre en el stand de Game Planet con la siguiente programación:

MORTAL KOMBAT will be presented on Saturday October 23 in Game Planet booth with the following schedule:

1:00 – 1:30 – Presentación del juego con Héctor Sánchez.
1:00 to 1:30 - Presentation of the game with Hector Sanchez.

1:30-2:30 – Demostración del juego para prensa y fanáticos.
1:30 to 2:30 - Game show for press and fans.

2:30-3:00 – Minitorneo en escenario *.
2:30 to 3:00 - mini-tournament on stage *.

3;00 – 4:00 – Firma de autógrafos de Héctor Sánchez en escenario.
3, 00 - 4:00 - signings Hector Sanchez on stage.

* Para conocer todos los detalles, visita el escenario de Game Planet, en EGS 2010. *
For full details, visit the scene of Game Planet, EGS 2010.

http://electronicgameshow.com/2010/10/19/mortal-kombat-2/

JagoMIH

Noob
is it gonna be a game show where you can spin a wheel and win fabulous prizes j/k just think its funny how they call it game show haha...well i hope theres new footage of moves or any new chars, ive been waiting to see chars like jade, kano, baraka, etc...hopefully some direct recorded footage and not from a camera with people talking in the background

i knew hetor was latin what i did not know is that he speak spanish. i ll browse the site to see if i can find something

Its good to see them keeping active in promoting the game. I hope to see more of this type of stuff AFTER the game is released. We dont want to play some laggy games with them online(although it was fun). We want to be able to meet and greet these folks along with other people there joined together for tournaments for all kinds of stuff for MK (think MK4 Road Tour but better).

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Is it just me or did Kung Lao's hat stay in one solid piece after Scorpion vertically sliced his head?

BecomingDeath13

I tweeted the community manager about it. I guarantee I won't get a reply tweet. I never do.

reptile 12 hits only 34% damage makes me sad. oh well. looked cool.

nightwolf free hit off shoulderdash at the end? nice!

cyrax blade projectile = pretty good!

nice turtling by both players.... reminds me a lot of MKDC just in 2D.

BecomingDeath13

dairou's iron leg is back!!! :)
I totally didn't catch that lol.

I've seen Cyrax's blade projectile in another video.

This is the first time I've actually focused a lot of attention on Reptile.

Slide is pretty quick. As is his running elbow attack (Speedy Serpent lol). Very very nice.
First time I've gotten to see Kitana's Round win pose as well.

Does this build seem to play a little more smoothly then the pax build too you?

Also once again reptile gets his ass kicked. I've yet to actually see him win a match in these demonstrations. He looks crazy fun too play as.

EDIT:at 7:13-7:17 Reptile does a small 2-3hits then he does a forceball and repeats, then finishes with a speedy serpent.. w/o the serpent it could be an infinite right there if they don't have a pop up limit.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
First time we see Acid Hand is in this vid.

His backthrow looks epic. Jump on your back, then FORCEBALL TO YO DOME!

Based on Reptile's movelist shown in one video, that 12-hit combo he did is FP-BP-BP xx Forceball, FP-BP xx Fast Forceball, FP-BP xx EX Slide.

The fuck @ Cyrax's blade projectile...it's so fast lol!

Kitana's lift catches you when you're over her head. Nice.

EX Fast Forceball is on display. Holy jesus...startup is ass, but it travels super fast.

Nightwolf's EX Shoulder will be gay. Fast punisher that starts combos...wtf lol!

If Reptile's dash elbow is any indicator, they aren't afraid to make shit fast. Which means Kabal will be a nightmare to fight against, unless the hitbox on his spin is ass.

@Becoming, it's very unlikely that you'll be able to do more than 1 of each Forceball in a combo to relaunch. Even if you could relaunch, the characters fall faster after a certain number of hits, so infinites are a bit less possible in the relaunch sense.

very cool it would be nightwolf time. . . shoulder move is my favorite move in the game i was asking myself how is going to be the ex version of it lol this is better than what i wished for.

Cyrax's blade projectile is really fast but it takes long to recover

BecomingDeath13

@Nightwolf vs Cyrax video

at the 12sec mark Cyrax launches a bomb and jumps over Nightwolf. When the bomb goes off does it damage Cyrax or is that Nightwolf's attack connecting. They both happen almost instantaneously.

Also, does the Announcer sound more menacing in this video?..

@Becoming, it's very unlikely that you'll be able to do more than 1 of each Forceball in a combo to relaunch. Even if you could relaunch, the characters fall faster after a certain number of hits, so infinites are a bit less possible in the relaunch sense.
I appreciate it. Can't blame me for worrying though lol.