What's new

Tech Meterless MB!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
btw guys Hector NOW knows about this thanks to the OP and you guys... They are on it... Thats confirmed

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Correct. But it's still able to be used at any point in time then.
Yes, but since in order for it to be abused, she needs to have 0 meter, I don't mind too much since her being meterless is a big disadvantage for her.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Now that I've played her, it doesn't seem like it will do almost anything for her game lol. I don't see her almost ever blowing up Bola in the first place...

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Now that I've played her, it doesn't seem like it will do almost anything for her game lol. I don't see her almost ever blowing up Bola in the first place...
Yeah... it really isn't that detrimental of a glitch. I guess it needs to be fixed... but I doubt it will be abused much if they don't get to it until the next patch. :16Bit

Eh DLC characters are banned from tourney play for the first week or two after their release anyway to let people learn how to fight them before having to fight in a tournament.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
What the fuck, NRS. I am literally speechless right now. This is why everyone laughs at you.