What's new

"Mere Child's Play" REO's Martian Manhunter MU Chart

Espio

Kokomo
If Cyborg is 8-2, why isn't Hawkgirl? Like... what can she even do? Hope her face doesn't run into an orb when she charges?
Hawkgirl is more than mace charge, her actual pressure with her strings is really good as is wing evade 3 for getting in.

When she does get in she can be really annoying. Hawkgirl has developed beyond mace charging and flying all over the place. She could walk in and play footsies like any other character. She's also safe or plus on most of her mobility tools and pressure.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I'm just glad my two girls (Catwoman and Killer Frost) go 5-5. I agree with that....and LOL at HawkGirl. Sigh...
It can be so frustrating for HawkGirl players, like myself, because she totally beats top top characters like Superman, Black Adam, Aquaman...but lose TERRIBLY to random characters (sinestro, ds, cyborg, mmh)

Totally agree with this list.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
I can agree with these numbers. I've seen what he can do to WW and other characters as well. MMH is too beefy.

REO

Undead
Updated with some stage specifics, interactable usage, and possible maybes for future match ups.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Updated with some stage specifics, interactable usage, and possible maybes for future match ups.
Not many people take stages and interactables into consideration, something that you'd think would be more prevalent in a game of this nature. Kudos.