What's new

"Mere Child's Play" REO's Martian Manhunter MU Chart

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
The first rule of making a matchup chart that will be accepted is not stating that your character beats Killer Frost. 5-5 (6-4 on a stage that isn't the batcave)

Last edited:
Man!!!There goes my dream of MMH being terrible in this game and Me being the only one maining him in the end!Now everyone will jump on that bandwagon:)

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
This may sound strange even tough its 5-5 could Lex be Martian Worst MU,,, if that makes sense

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
It seems like rico might the our only hope against reo.
I feel sorry for pig and m2dave, they been working so hard with zod l0l

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
According to Einstein's theory of relative sonic frequency, an object in motion stays in motion, unless the curvature of the Earth is biologically impacted by Greenhouse Gases in the form of crystalized Unobtanium to cause the aperture of the gravitational index to remain a constant 7.5 KG. So Hawkgirl goes 9-2 with Martian Manhunter

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I think i can agree with Catwoman being 5 5 with 6 4 MM advantage on certain stages. The nature of his zoning is very simliar to kenshi in that so many of his specials leave him in one place. And that really opens up her ability to mb dash and mb b3.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
This MU list seems legit, i agree.

Why do you feel its not that bad for Joker? MMH with trait destroys him in footsie range + Joker can't do almost anything 2/3 to fullscreen against him.
trait only lasts 5 seconds and can easily be parried which can just be used as a tool to keep the MMH player from doing shit.

jokers d2 has jump distance range, MMH as no good anti air vs joker, joker has better damage output and setups, one overhead tele into mb b3 and right into 50/50 town where if he guesses wrong hes lost 40% whereas if i guess wrong i just lose some space.

his zoning can be interrupted, gunshot is very effective in doing that, when MMH respects and ducks the gunshot i can then move in.

Immortal

Blind justice....
trait only lasts 5 seconds and can easily be parried which can just be used as a tool to keep the MMH player from doing shit.

jokers d2 has jump distance range, MMH as no good anti air vs joker, joker has better damage output and setups, one overhead tele into mb b3 and right into 50/50 town where if he guesses wrong hes lost 40% whereas if i guess wrong i just lose some space.

his zoning can be interrupted, gunshot is very effective in doing that, when MMH respects and ducks the gunshot i can then move in.
Sure trait lasts 5 seconds and i can use it every 7 seconds, so its gonna be multiple times per match. In which youre response is parry...

AA? PP works like charm.

Nope you can't move in, since im going to setup orbs whole game like crazy, especially MB ones near me, so you cant dash in.

At full screen the best you can do is try to interrupt me but man its gonna get really hard since im gonna put orbs, use pillars and probably some OHTP on reads (and before that i will put an orb right before youre nose so you cant move forward) which lead to 39% and im safe most of the time.

Really can't see how Joker can do well in this MU.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
if i had to say one thing about the flash vs MMH MU is that no other person but reo even plays it remotely correct. it is a 5 - 5 MU imo at the highest level, but if the MMH doesn't do specific things in this MU they have no chance against a good flash player.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Sure trait lasts 5 seconds and i can use it every 7 seconds, so its gonna be multiple times per match. In which youre response is parry...

AA? PP works like charm.

Nope you can't move in, since im going to setup orbs whole game like crazy, especially MB ones near me, so you cant dash in.

At full screen the best you can do is try to interrupt me but man its gonna get really hard since im gonna put orbs, use pillars and probably some OHTP on reads (and before that i will put an orb right before youre nose so you cant move forward) which lead to 39% and im safe most of the time.

Really can't see how Joker can do well in this MU.
thats because you havent played a good joker

i cant move in? you mean i cant move in vs a 43f recovery move, pillars that give me a guaranteed dash on block from anywhere but right in your face? youre also assuming im blind to the MB cue.

this is exactly why I say 95% of this community has NO idea of joker, how can you guys speak of this character when you dont really know much but 2-3 setups and the fact that he likes to jump?

lowered jump arc and one of the if not the best J3 of the game means that when doomsday/aquaman/lantern cannot AA a J3 as long as the joker is not being completely obvious thr en you will not AA with a 14f move, much less with a BF input when people cant even air snatch/d2 on reaction.

thats 12 seconds per trait and you sometimes wont get a chance to use it, yes, my response is parry when youre obvious.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I actually totally agree with Cyborg. So does Rebelo. 8-2 MMH

The 2 games Cyborg wins are when he magically gets MMH into a corner vortex and takes huge amounts of life away. (Cyborg needs a biiig life lead) But this will only happen maybe a few time in a long set. That and if he makes 100x more right reads than MMH durring a zoning battle.

I think there are actually a few other 8-2 MUs that exist in this game and people are afraid to admit them due to up-playing/down playing.

Cyborg-Grundy could be 8-2 still.
Sinestro-Lex Could be an 8-2 also

Immortal

Blind justice....
thats because you havent played a good joker

i cant move in? you mean i cant move in vs a 43f recovery move, pillars that give me a guaranteed dash on block from anywhere but right in your face? youre also assuming im blind to the MB cue.

this is exactly why I say 95% of this community has NO idea of joker, how can you guys speak of this character when you dont really know much but 2-3 setups and the fact that he likes to jump?

lowered jump arc and one of the if not the best J3 of the game means that when doomsday/aquaman/lantern cannot AA a J3 as long as the joker is not being completely obvious thr en you will not AA with a 14f move, much less with a BF input when people cant even air snatch/d2 on reaction.

thats 12 seconds per trait and you sometimes wont get a chance to use it, yes, my response is parry when youre obvious.
Mate we are just talking, so there is no need to call anybody out. I'm not a Joker expert, no shame in admitting that, MMH is my main.

In my opinion you didn't play good MMH either. It's not so easy as you want to believe it is. You assuming way to much on punishing MMH moves its nowhere near as easy as you write and would only work if MMH player would play very schematic, which a good one will never do.