What's new

Mercy should even health bars?

Wigy

There it is...
Kitana's has a DDDD2 input for her fatality, but it's technically not tea bagging, but "clam slamming"
Same with kollector. His is dddd4 sometimes my execution gets sloppy though and I do about 28 d's, usually when they play erron black or sub

omooba

fear the moobs
Nothing is disrespectful in a game where the point is to kick the other dude's ass.
Get over this dumb mentality.
So...somehow the elitist community managed to turn even the mercy into something viewed as disrespectful.

I usually mercy in a close set or when I win by luck, since I want to give my opponent another chance if the game scrubbed him out with some auto correct crap or something like that.

Viewing even this as a taunt, LOL. I swear everyone is hunting for every little twitch, sneeze and extra movement OMG THE DISRESPECT OMGG OMGG THE POPOFF...wtf really ? :confused:
you were saying?

Attachments

Last edited:
Today in combo breaker one player did mercy in every single round on stage, lost 2-1 (technically won the 3 games) and was the funniest sh*t ever. It's for the lulz, deal with it, just a game.

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
Bring back Babalities so we can have on screen tears after a Mercy win. Even go a step further and have the Quitality animation following a Mercy switch to the opponent getting buried under a truckload of salt.